A note about attendance. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

A note about attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
So I've got a friend who has a brother in law who has won huge lottery jackpots twice. I don't remember the amounts but pretty sure one of them was 7 figures and the other one was short of 7 figures but was still a huge hit.

Rutgers is luckier than that guy and these idiot RU fans can't even comprehend it. Jesus that team stunk this year so what do they get? Oh Notre Dame in a bowl game in New York City.

How dimwitted to you have to be to win Powerball and then spend your time crowing about it - like you had some magical ability to pick the right numbers? You got lucky we get it will you now please shut up about it?

Reaction Score
Only thing I could think of, he must have been alarmed at their attendance. Why else look here?
Hey noeynox,I was lurking through RU's rival's board(where I'm not a member)(Sat or Sun?) and was surprised to see you?? No shame in that but why throw stones at a friendly RU fan? At least your avatar repped the BY and UCR and your posting was friendly and honest.

Reaction Score
Hey noeynox,I was lurking through RU's rival's board(where I'm not a member)(Sat or Sun?) and was surprised to see you?? No shame in that but why throw stones at a friendly RU fan? At least your avatar repped the BY and UCR and your posting was friendly and honest.

You lurk here. The RU sites for you is home.

Reaction Score
I lurk the ru rivals site and occasionally post something related to the topic. Never have i flamed on an ru fan board nor do i make it my mission in life to defend every anti UConn post over there. Big difference.

I was actually looking to see if flood was in danger of being fired since were in the market fit a new coach.

Reaction Score
Closest school is Temple and well unless they get real good real quick I don't see it happening. Actually did bring a decent crew last year though. The first level should suffice. Sell seats in the second level over there for like 10 bucks.
I'm kinda surprised BoatShow as RU usually has almost as many fans as them at they're HGs? Not a big draw even in Philly at least for FB! I sorta pull for them though.Small but spunky fanbase!!

Reaction Score
I lurk the ru rivals site and occasionally post something related to the topic. Never have i flamed on an ru fan board nor do i make it my mission in life to defend every anti UConn post over there. Big difference.

I was actually looking to see if flood was in danger of being fired since were in the market fit a new coach.
No,you seemed polite and very cordial Noeynox and I was hesitant even to post it here as its your business! Funny,I was doing the same thing and I figured you were too as I wanted him gone but it looks like next yr RU will be looking all over again?When will they ever get ahead of the curve?ha Ha..btw I hope you don't consider me a "flamer"? At least not intentionally.

Reaction Score
You lurk here. The RU sites for you is home.
That may be true but I joined the BY but not any of RU's sites and though I may root for RU since 63/64 as my native state team I always root for UConn unless its against state u NJ!

Reaction Score
If we use message board posts as a gauge to measure interest, we should soon be part of the P5. Our state certainly doesn't neglect it's #1 football program. At least nowadays. It took quite a while to be able to defeat Yale regularly.

180K posts for football.
220K posts for men's basketball.
200K posts for women's basketball.

Phenomenal numbers for a "basketball school".

Reaction Score
If we use message board posts as a gauge to measure interest, we should soon be part of the P5. Our state certainly doesn't neglect it's #1 football program. At least nowadays. It took quite a while to be able to defeat Yale regularly.

180K posts for football.
220K posts for men's basketball.
200K posts for women's basketball.

Phenomenal numbers for a "basketball school".
Butch, I did'nt attend and hardly could watch RU's last few games out of disgust and protest but would certainly have contacted you if i went to the UConn game. I gave up my seat's to a friend after the Temple game RU was fortunate to pull out in the last minute!! CFB and the Jints in the east was terrible this yr!! I don't remember the last time I was so unengaged in Nov/Dec? I certainly will let you know when I attend a UConn game(maybe WBB)! Don't know how many sports you follow(probably BB/Soccer)?

Reaction Score
I plan to attend the UConn/RU men's basketball game at the RAC. It would be fun if more UConn fans showed-up than RU fans (less than 300 against FDU!?); but I expect RU students to show-up for a game against a ranked, regional rival.

Reaction Score
Butch, I did'nt attend and hardly could watch RU's last few games out of disgust and protest but would certainly have contacted you if i went to the UConn game. I gave up my seat's to a friend after the Temple game RU was fortunate to pull out in the last minute!! CFB and the Jints in the east was terrible this yr!! I don't remember the last time I was so unengaged in Nov/Dec? I certainly will let you know when I attend a UConn game(maybe WBB)! Don't know how many sports you follow(probably BB/Soccer)?
I try to go to just about any game. Even UConn @ Sacred Heart hockey. Just message me.

Reaction Score
I try to go to just about any game. Even UConn @ Sacred Heart hockey. Just message me.

Careful if you drive over to catch UConn play hockey at Army. I got caught in a traffic trap (stop sign) last year going to the game. Coming in from the Highland Falls entrance just past the covered security entrance with blazing flood lights, there was a stop sign under a tree at an intersection that no one saw. The MP’s knew about it and literally had 5 SUV’s doing a circle around the intersection. The MP who pulled me over admitted that he had pulled over 12 people so far in the last 2 hours (there were 3 others pulled over with me at the same time). Total trap. I fought it in court and got it reduced to a parking violation (fee, no points and no insurance).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom