OT: - A Modest Sports Viewing Reminder For The Weekend | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: A Modest Sports Viewing Reminder For The Weekend

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Instant replay with possible DQ??? Bizarre. It looked like a lot of nothing,

Maximum Security was the best horse.

OMG. Disqualified, Country House wins. Ridiculous.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The Derby field this year was far from strong. I wish they would have an arbitrary # beyond which the door is shut.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Gotta feel somewhat bad for Maximum Security.... Will he miss out on the chance to breed as the Derby winner? :oops:

They booing the KY governor like NFL fans boo Roger Goddell at the draft :confused:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Gotta feel somewhat bad for Maximum Security.... Will he miss out on the chance to breed as the Derby winner?
The DQ will have no effect on his breeding prospects. I would imagine his on-track performances showing speed and stamina will give him a shot at a stallion career. But this horse has big-time owners who know what they are doing and they didn't think much of the horse as a potential stallion based on his pedigree. They put him in claiming race for only $16K his 1st time running.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Instant replay with possible DQ??? Bizarre. It looked like a lot of nothing,
Maximum Security was the best horse.
OMG. Disqualified, Country House wins. Ridiculous.

Actually it is the correct call. How much did you lose? :)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I will piggyback on this thread to point out a non-women sports event that may have a modicum of interest for some.

I am looking forward to the Barcelona - Liverpool Champions League Semifinal
(First Leg at Barcelona). Anytime I can see Messi play is a wonderful highlight for me.

Game on TNT 3PM EST May 1. 1 hr preview at 2PM.

and Liverpool looks to be a very strong team. 2nd in the Premier League behing Manchesterr City (by 1 pt) but MC already choked out of the Champions League

Nice story on Liverpool

Well, just got back home and saw I missed one of the great comebacks in Soccer history. Liverpool wins 4-0 to win the semi finals over Barcelona in aggregate 4-3 with 2 of its best players unavailable. Beyond belief and I missed it. :mad::mad::mad:Head bangHead bangHead bang

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom