A Mere Abberation My Friends | Page 3 | The Boneyard

A Mere Abberation My Friends

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
That is foolish---everyone can see with their own eyes that Uconn/s last day as a top team ended at Tulane. When you get hit on the head--you know the sky is falling!!
It is time to fire Geno---his best days are over---I suggest we go with a known great coach with a proven record---HOLLY!!! Or a great recruiter JPM...

Whaaa?

Reaction Score
Hope your right. I am concerned that Tulane may have established a blueprint to play the Huskies. Put a quick guard on Lou to speed her up. Let Gabby have all the jump shots she wants from 15 ft. Bang & double Pheesa all night to get her into foul trouble and make UConn's guards beat you (Crystal & Saniya were a combined 3-15, with only 3 assists & 4 TO's)

Not having Kia made a big difference. I suspect that the Huskies are in for more of the same Wednesday vs Temple. We'll see how they respond.
Here is a team who have allowed an avg of 54 points per game - only 2 teams scored over 70. Maryland and 1st game FL St. SC 55-Baylor 61-N.D 61 and folks are worried.Once Kia is back our defense will continue to hold the opposition to points we can easily exceed.As Geno has said. Defense decides if we will win and the offense decides by how much. One poor scoring night does nor a season ruin. And I am not Tony

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom