Let me repost this so folks can be reminded of the wonderful team Geno has

IMG_3093.jpeg

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I cant find the exhaust ports. All of the other teams are doomed!!

Luke Skywalker GIF by Star Wars
I'm pretty sure that the article was written from the perspective of a Big East fan and not a comment on the national scene. The entire paragraph:

If they’re completely healthy for the entire season, Geno Auriemma is coaching a Death Star that doesn’t have unprotected exhaust ports. His roster of 10 returning players is more than good enough to win a Big East title, and he’s adding three top 15 recruits, including #1 overall, and a former Ivy League POY.

Reaction Score

View attachment 102448

Is this statement accurate from the article?

The transfer is Kaitlyn Chen, a 5’9” guard from Princeton, who is arguably only transferring because the Ivy League doesn’t allow grad students to play, and Chen still has a year of eligibility left after losing 2020-21 at Princeton to COVID since the Ivy League completely shut down competition.

Reaction Score

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Is this statement accurate from the article?

The transfer is Kaitlyn Chen, a 5’9” guard from Princeton, who is arguably only transferring because the Ivy League doesn’t allow grad students to play, and Chen still has a year of eligibility left after losing 2020-21 at Princeton to COVID since the Ivy League completely shut down competition.
Yes, Kaitlyn has one more year ("the Covid year") available, the 2024-2025 season. She will exhaust her eligibility in Spring 2025

Reaction Score

View attachment 102448

Just so I get this right, seven out of the fourteen athletes on this year's roster have suffered season-ending, or multiple season-ending injuries. Half of the team. Four either did not play last year due to injuries, or ended the season with major injuries. Horrifying. So wish for good things for those athletes. But also have to acknowledge that the chances of all seven returning and remaining healthy aren't excellent. Fingers crossed....

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Just so I get this right, seven out of the fourteen athletes on this year's roster have suffered season-ending, or multiple season-ending injuries. Half of the team. Four either did not play last year due to injuries, or ended the season with major injuries. Horrifying. So wish for good things for those athletes. But also have to acknowledge that the chances of all seven returning and remaining healthy aren't excellent. Fingers crossed....
Agree, that "if completely healthy" is a HUGE IF.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom