A game like this is just what the doctor ordered! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

A game like this is just what the doctor ordered!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Post game, this is what doctor ordered.

20211124_172156.jpg

Reaction Score
Well, I saw them try to lose it a few times but toughed it out. Probably cost them tomorrow's game. No legs by early 2nd half, although MSU is not an up tempo team which helps.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Both Gaffney and Jackson looked utterly lost having to play against real opposition. Hopefully it was just one game for each, but we'll see.
6 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 5 to's, in 13 minutes. 13.
coach had the flow going early, and stayed on it - hard.
47 minutes for rj, 44 minutes for whaley, 37 for adama. good move, coach.
of course, when it counted at the end, jalen was there to cash in the freebies. i particularly like the play, which ended it, where he flew over from the corner, poked it away from jabari, who is a very fine player, grabbed it, and then mr smith fouled out trying to chase him down.
jalen cashed in the free throws. 4 points, 3 assists, 2 rebounds in the final countdown.
jmoney.
it didn't show in the boxscore, but ajax had his face all up in it the whole game. great effort in his 20 minutes, but not a lot of effort points available in that game. he's not a shooter.
as far as the turnover thing, it seems that we had as many as assists. sumthin in the air, methinks.

Reaction Score
Well, I saw them try to lose it a few times but toughed it out. Probably cost them tomorrow's game. No legs by early 2nd half, although MSU is not an up tempo team which helps.

Winning tomorrow will take more minutes from Gaffney and Akok and if Hawkins ankle is a problem, or Whaley can't play tomorrow, minutes from Diggins and Johnson. But that shouldn't be problematic. Diggins and Johnson aren't riding the bench because they're not capable of being contributing freshmen. They are riding the bench because we have nine players in the rotation who are better.

Reaction Score
It’s like this fan base has never seen 5 games in 5 days against 5 ranked opponents

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom