A few vid clips on Castle | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A few vid clips on Castle

Reaction Score
At this point, no one is calling this a crazy comp and I've been saying it for a year now.

Good eye! Wish I would’ve caught your posts a while back, I couldn’t believe no one else was saying it.

Glad other people have been seeing this for a while now.

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
It’s not a comp at all excepting for style, but I see a little Shabazz onions when he makes some of those threes. It’s more of an emotion rather than something to be butchered with words. Can’t wait for this kid.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
UConn might have two top 5 picks in next year's draft. It's a real possibility. Two players who should complement each other very well, in fact the entire starting 5 could not be built any better. We have 5 plus passers in the starting lineup and Castle gives the team an isolation/breakdown dimension on offense it did not have last year.

Really the only question is can we keep the Eye of the Tiger, and stay healthy of course but that can be said about any team.

Reaction Score
I know he's gonna be great but no one sees him struggling against tough BE players for awhile? If that happens and his shooting % is not good maybe he stays 2 years?
He's being anointed as all big east and he hasn't dribbled yet.

Reaction Score
I know he's gonna be great but no one sees him struggling against tough BE players for awhile? If that happens and his shooting % is not good maybe he stays 2 years?
All-Big East and being a high draft pick one and done have nothing to do with each other.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
This is Cam Whitmore’s game log for reference. Big East play started for him on the 21st.

IMG_1803.png

Reaction Score

All freshman struggle. Size and youth > any post-season accolades to the league. If he shows the skills necessary to be an NBA starter, he's leaving and getting a huge paycheck.

Reaction Score
We’ve seen plenty of Castles AAU plays but I admit this summer has been far too long, coming off the NC run.

Glimpse into what we will see in Castle, from the same person. It’s a series and I hope BY allows multiple tweets in one post.
alas…

Ironic how it’s been a long summer when our favorite team had the fortune of playing a longer season than everyone else hahaha

Thanks for the clips really looking forward to having hopefully another long season

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom