A few vid clips on Castle | The Boneyard

A few vid clips on Castle

Reaction Score
We’ve seen plenty of Castles AAU plays but I admit this summer has been far too long, coming off the NC run.

Glimpse into what we will see in Castle, from the same person. It’s a series and I hope BY allows multiple tweets in one post.
alas…

Last edited:
Reaction Score
His slow and go and change of direction are next level. He WILL be fun to watch.

Reaction Score
He pretty much has it all except for the 3-point shooting and next-level athleticism, and neither of those are bad... just not elite. Size, strength, passing, IQ are all excellent. Our S&C staff is top-notch and our player development is better than anywhere. He's going to leave mext April with as good of a shot as anyone to go top 10 in the draft.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
I can’t help but see Jimmy Butler when I watch him play. Sure plenty will call it a crazy comp, but his build, composure and body control all remind me of him(my).
At this point, no one is calling this a crazy comp and I've been saying it for a year now.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
My most homer opinion for this season is that Castle has sleeper first pick in the draft potential. 6’6 lead guard, strong, 19, that can finish and pass already. I’m pretty sure Anthony Black would go number 1 in next years draft, and I expect Castle to have that kind of season.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
My most homer opinion for this season is that Castle has sleeper first pick in the draft potential. 6’6 lead guard, strong, 19, that can finish and pass already. I’m pretty sure Anthony Black would go number 1 in next years draft, and I expect Castle to have that kind of season.

Your "most homer opinion" is that he may be a sleeper first round pick???

Way too go out on a limb there.

He's showing up as a lottery pick on every mock draft for 2024.

Reaction Score
I can’t help but see Jimmy Butler when I watch him play. Sure plenty will call it a crazy comp, but his build, composure and body control all remind me of him(my).

I was having a hard time coming up with a comparison but - ya.. this is it. The difrerence is that Jimmy Butler was like 25-26 by the time he started developing his off-the-dribble game... and Castle has that in the bag already

Reaction Score
If our 6th man is going #1 in the NBA Draft we're gonna have a really good season

Reaction Score
UConn might have two top 5 picks in next year's draft. It's a real possibility. Two players who should complement each other very well, in fact the entire starting 5 could not be built any better. We have 5 plus passers in the starting lineup and Castle gives the team an isolation/breakdown dimension on offense it did not have last year.

Really the only question is can we keep the Eye of the Tiger, and stay healthy of course but that can be said about any team.

Last edited:

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
UConn might have two top 5 picks in next year's draft. It's a real possibility.
Another Ben and Emeka combo. Can for sure see it. Think Clingan is going to be the best big in the country and Castle should be the best freshman guard.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom