A Disgusting Day in College Basketball | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A Disgusting Day in College Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I think UNC asked for a delay on their punishment due to the having a good shot at winning the championship this year. I think they win it all and they get hit with a 2 year ban shortly after. Then again the way the NCAA operates who the heck knows.
It won't happen, but they should have to vacate at least this years title if they win it all. When they asked for the delay on the issuance of punishment that should have been a stated condition.

Reaction Score
I think the Gods are against us to allow this to happen, but I have to credit "The A-Buse" ....they just dont quit.

K

KembaBazz

Going to be the biggest non-OU Buddy Hield fan this weekend. Nova has all the makings of a team that UNC would beat by about 4430458.2 points.

Reaction Score
This is hard for me to say- I hate all things Quse- in fact my wife is a South Carolina fan (so we both even hate the site of the color Orange (Clemson)) -but the fact UNC is even playing has to be the biggest joke in a long line of fedk up jokes dished out by the NCAA.

IF UNC wins it is a travesty. IF Quse wins it will make me sick- but really how can anyone condone UNC's inclusion in the FF? What they did makes Quse's violations look like a parking ticket. Seriously it's just gross.

Reaction Score
This is hard for me to say- I hate all things Quse- in fact my wife is a South Carolina fan (so we both even hate the site of the color Orange (Clemson)) -but the fact UNC is even playing has to be the biggest joke in a long line of fedk up jokes dished out by the NCAA.

IF UNC wins it is a travesty. IF Quse wins it will make me sick- but really how can anyone condone UNC's inclusion in the FF? What they did makes Quse's violations look like a parking ticket. Seriously it's just gross.

Yeah have to agree but only to a point. On the Cuse side you need to add to the "parking ticket" that's there is no way on earth they deserved a spot in the tourney so it's even more a travesty. Have they earned it since, hell yeah I give them that, but 19-13 did not belong and the work they did did not deserve a spot never mind a 10. So can they both beat each other somehow?

Reaction Score
Especially with Krizooski getting caught in a lie about chastising opposing players, while Grayson Allen is literally trying to hurt opposing players.

Reaction Score
I feel physically ill just thinking about Syracuse in the Final Four. What a bunch of cowards UVA

Reaction Score
UVA sucks. They're always a paper tiger team. Syracuse has played no one of substance on the way to the final four.

Sometimes you get lucky.

The media is now touting #10 Syracuse as Cinderella. Let's see. You underachieved all year, barely got in the tournament with a seed you didn't even deserve, played three mid-majors, only to qualify for the FF with a rematch game with UVa. Cinderella no; good fortune, absolutely.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Also from that article...
"...most observers don't believe the men's football or basketball teams will have to vacate any wins or championships. A postseason ban is possible, however, and scholarship restrictions and hefty fines seem to be the expected minimum."
If the above is truly representative of what will happen, that may be a bigge crime than what UNCheat did (OK, I'm exaggerating). If you find one player that stayed eligible because of a fraudulent class, any game that person (intentionally not calling them student athletes) played in should be vacated. 20 years of cheating and a postseason ban is possible. How about definitely. Somehow this whole thing makes me angrier than CR. I feel like we got a harsher punishment for telling the truth than everyone else is getting for lying.

Reaction Score
this is Boehiems last hurrah, maybe he will retire after this run and Cuse will be screwed for awhile.

Reaction Score
Why do this year's Final Four hats look sorta similar in design to Trump's "Make America Great Again" hats?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I never disliked UNC until they got away with systematic academic fraud, admitted it, found themselves guilty, and they SUFFER NO CONSEQUENCE. Nothing speaks louder about NCAA bias and BS than that.

When bleeding BEAST blood, I always rooted for conference teams. But since that bond has been broken, I can't root for Cuse either.

C'mon OK, and if they should lose, then Nova.

Reaction Score
They printed about 10K Tees for their fans attending the Final Four, especially for them to show proud:

"We're 4-0 Baby"

Reaction Score
The NCAA is the fuel for my hate bus. Cheating ass I really can't stomach to even watch these teams. Lord I pray OU or Nova wins this thing.

Reaction Score
I never disliked UNC until they got away with systematic academic fraud, admitted it, found themselves guilty, and they SUFFER NO CONSEQUENCE. Nothing speaks louder about NCAA bias and BS than that.

Are you from the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#