A couple of questions | The Boneyard

A couple of questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
1-Once KO receives an LOI from a recruit how deeply can his staff be involved with the recruit's senior year in high school. Can he have our strength coach give him some
routines to improve his body? Can we talk to his HS coach about some thing we'd like to see him improve?

Feed back please... especially strange examples

2-Our new assistant coach from Temple, besides helping with recruiting, could he be a big mans coach? That center they had used to kill us with his post moves scoring and kicking out. Would be nice.

Reaction Score
1-Once KO receives an LOI from a recruit how deeply can his staff be involved with the recruit's senior year in high school. Can he have our strength coach give him some
routines to improve his body? Can we talk to his HS coach about some thing we'd like to see him improve?

Feed back please... especially strange examples

2-Our new assistant coach from Temple, besides helping with recruiting, could he be a big mans coach? That center they had used to kill us with his post moves scoring and kicking out. Would be nice.

1) I can't see why not although I don't know for sure. Nothing wrong with some notes to work yourself into condition I would guess.

2) :confused:, unless he's Houdini it won't matter you still need the players. And who killed us, Bond? He did it with jump shots last year.

Hope you're well Rabid don't see you as much anymore!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Thanks for asking. I've had a pile of medical problems including Liver cancer so I had to quit working but I'm ok and getting stronger.
Good to read you're rebounding, Rabid. How is Lil Rabid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom