A Confident Statement | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A Confident Statement

Reaction Score
I don't know about undefeated, but I definitely don't think we will need OT to beat the likes of Umass Lowell. In years we were really good, we would pulverize these early season cupcakes. It's a good barometer , how these games go. Going to be interesting to say the least this season.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
There is no question the team was much worse after Gilbert left the line up. But there is no way to be confident that he will be healthy for any meaningful stretch of games. Any contribution we get from AG will be gravy and it can NOT be counted on.

He is going to be fine. The shoulder won't be a problem. Hi Dr. said the risk of re-injury after this particular procedure is extremely low.

The only issue will be (a) rust and (b) playing with Adams, who is much, much better on the ball than off. If Jalen can dramatically improve his catch and shoot game, the two of them will be tough to defend.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I mean Adams could be the best guard in the country. I doubt it but wouldn't bet my life against it either.

Gilbert is poised to break out. With three years off he's probably the most well rested guard in the country.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom