A Boo Willingham Moment | The Boneyard

A Boo Willingham Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dave Sims and Ron Perry doing the game. The good ole days..........crowd was good too!!

Who was the assistant that walked by JC first like a rocket hardly shaking hands? LOL

Reaction Score
Dave Sims and Ron Perry doing the game. The good ole days.....crowd was good too!!

Who was the assistant that walked by JC first like a rocket hardly shaking hands? LOL

Love the work of Dave Sims and Ronnie Perry.

Ronnie Perry has always given UCONN glowing praise.

I used to call in on 660WNBC(before 660 became WFAN) and talk to Dave all the time.

Reaction Score
Love the work of Dave Sims and Ronnie Perry.

Ronnie Perry has always given UCONN glowing praise.

I used to call in on 660WNBC(before 660 became WFAN) and talk to Dave all the time.

The original FAN with Dave Sims on I enjoyed him. Ed C was on early as well as Russ Salzberg and a few others.........we're getting there huh CC......? LOL

Reaction Score
The original FAN with Dave Sims on I enjoyed him. Ed C was on early as well as Russ Salzberg and a few others....we're getting there huh CC.? LOL

Yeah, the Cole Man and the Soul Man :)

The sweater and the schmoozer( Salzberg and Somers)

Mau, many, many more good years to go ( and UCONN Men's BB Championships too). :)

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I never thought about it before, but Marcus Thomas and Marcus Williams look eerily similar and they both wore #5.

Reaction Score
Before viewing the clip I was going to say this must have been the inky time Boo actually hung onto the ball without traveling. He proves my point soon after :) I had a class with Boo, he was a fun, good natured guy. Glad to see he and KO are still close after all these years. I'd love to see them bring those unis back again!

Reaction Score
Yeah, the Cole Man and the Soul Man :)

The sweater and the schmoozer( Salzberg and Somers)

Mau, many, many more good years to go ( and UCONN Men's BB Championships too). :)
Man, those were the good ole days for sure. I loved listening to Dave and Ed in the early days. Does anyone remember Mike Breen on 660 as well, soon before getting the Knicks job? Sims by the way, is the Mariners play by play guy now. It's always good to hear his voice.

Reaction Score
The days of joy and elation! So much excitement looking towards the promise land and then walking through the doors not once but 4 times.

Thank you Jim Calhoun!

Reaction Score
Man, those were the good ole days for sure. I loved listening to Dave and Ed in the early days. Does anyone remember Mike Breen on 660 as well, soon before getting the Knicks job? Sims by the way, is the Mariners play by play guy now. It's always good to hear his voice.

Breen did the sports for IMUS and man he was good, funny and creative as hell too. Always had a great planned skit, an audio quote which was cut off to create sarcasm or laughs and Imus ended up liking him so much because he was funny, he suddenly became a bigger part of the show than just sports.

Played at Great River in the Imus Ranch outing and had Breen and his team in front of us about 4-5 years ago - great guy, genuine!!

Reaction Score
does Perry still do color commentary? I haven't heard him in a while, he was a staple of those ESPN+ games back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom