Diana Taurasi - Azzi
Tamika Williams - Aaliyah

Others on the roster
Maria Conlon
Marci Czel
Kennitra Johnson
Christine Rigby
Morgan Valley
Out of those top 9, I’d have to say at least seven of the 2000-2001 team are better, one of them by a huge margin. Paige may end up as good or better than Sue, but not yet. Obviously, one cannot discount the possibility that others on this list might reach or surpass their counterpart but as it stands right now, even with all players healthy, this has to be a mismatch in favor of the Ancient Ones! Imo, of course!

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Brain cramp. I’m too lazy to reshuffle my lineup

My point remains, though. UConn has had an embarrassment of riches through the years and picking one team above the others is like picking your favorite child

My two daughters have had no problem whatsoever saying that I'm biased in favor of the other.

Well, that was years ago when they were kids. Now that they've become adults, moms in their own right, and friends with each other - phew, no more accusations of favoritism!

Now, when it comes to the golden retrievers ......................

Reaction Score
I'm gonna roll with this squad from 2012-'13.

1) Heather Buck2) Stefanie Dolson3) Brianna Banks11) Moriah Jefferson
4) Caroline Doty5) Bria Hartley6) Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis7) Breanna Stewart
8) Kelly Faris9) Kiah Stokes10) Morgan Tuck
Saw heather Buck last night. I think. With masks it's hard to tell, even at 6'4". But, I think she's an assistant at Conard HS.

Reaction Score
Fortunately; Paige's operative procedure involved mostly soft tissue vs hard bone tissue. When hard tissue vs. soft tissue, the latter always functionally wins! So when Paige's repaired muscles, ligaments, tendons, are functioning properly & not in pain, I'm sure Paige will let us know, Good luck, !

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom