DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
a great spark... to get the rout started

congrats

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Banks robber! (I have a feeling we're going to be overusing that expression)

66115705.jpg

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I like the Bria face -- looks like she's saying, "I AM 5'9"! I AM 5'9!"

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Very high on her. She feels she belongs and is playing like she does. Being able to bring a player like that off the bench is already a little unfair, and it's only going to get moreso.

Obviously, any program in the country would have taken KML, but UConn did a great job evaluating Banks and Stokes. Exactly the kind of player that would fit in at UConn.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Geno quotes on Banks as reported by John A.:

“As we go on, and she learns like one part of our offense, she may want to actually pass it to someone,” Auriemma joked. “Right now, she figures if I drive the ball across midcourt and take it to the basket, I’ll get a layup and you can’t get mad at me for not knowing [the offense].
“At some point, she won’t be able to do that and we’ll find out if she really knows anything. For two weeks, she didn’t know how to [attack the basket] either. At least now, we have her doing that. We want her to do it more consistently.
“I’ve said she’s probably one of the fastest kids we’ve ever had at UConn. And that was evident [Tuesday]. There are so many things she’ll be able to do. I’m kind of anxious to she what she can put together in the next couple weeks or months.”

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Very high on her. She feels she belongs and is playing like she does. Being able to bring a player like that off the bench is already a little unfair, and it's only going to get moreso.

Obviously, any program in the country would have taken KML, but UConn did a great job evaluating Banks and Stokes. Exactly the kind of player that would fit in at UConn.

I think Stokes was rated about 10 by most, but about 40 by HoopGurlz. I think 10 sounds right.

Banks was rated about 20 by many. I think she was vastly underrated.

Kaleena was a consensus 1. She's even better than that. :)

All three are impact players.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Brianna showed a really nice stop-on-a-dime pull up jumper as a high schooler. When she starts making those in a game as well as getting to the basket, she's going to be a defensive nightmare. Well, she already is but it can get worse, opponents beware.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score

nice parts of the puzzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger