9 seed was actually worst case scenario | Page 2 | The Boneyard

9 seed was actually worst case scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Geez. We are one crazy 3 point hoop from being in the NIT. This is gravy,
We were in regardless based on these seedings Cinci didn't move and Tulsa got in after a beat down by Memphis.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
We were in regardless based on these seedings Cinci didn't move and Tulsa got in after a beat down by Memphis.
We lose to Cinci we might not be in. The way this team played, getting in was not assured. One way or the other, winning the AAC tournament probably boosted our seeding. We survived a mediocre Memphis team with all of our bigs in trouble. That's probably the last time we can get away with that. We also still have too many possessions that go nowhere. We rely on D, and I can't see us going very far just relying on D. But we get to play, so we'll see.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
We lose to Cinci we might not be in. The way this team played, getting in was not assured. One way or the other, winning the AAC tournament probably boosted our seeding. We survived a mediocre Memphis team with all of our bigs in trouble. That's probably the last time we can get away with that. We also still have too many possessions that go nowhere. We rely on D, and I can't see us going very far just relying on D. But we get to play, so we'll see.
So your saying Tulsa's resume was better than ours before the AAC quarters on Friday?? That's my point, if you listened to the committee chair or read his comments or even saw the s-curve which is posted in a different thread we were safely in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3
Top Bottom