8,183 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just name one other school in the country that plays their half their home games 30 minutes away. You cant.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I would have to post 3 times a day for the next 20 years to have as many posts as you LOL. LOSER

Well hopefully if you choose to do that you come up with something coherent. So far you've proven yourself to be an idiot even by the Boneyard's low standards.

Reaction Score
The games aren't just about the students bozo. They may be loud but they don't actually do much for the program to retain its national prominence... which is IMPERATIVE considering the crossroads we are at right now.

And that's coming from a guy who once sat in the student seats with my a in the air for all 40 minutes.

This program exists at the high level it does because of donors and fans around the state. Not just students.

Reaction Score
Well hopefully if you choose to do that you come up with something coherent. So far you've proven yourself to be an idiot even by the Boneyard's low standards.

LOL ok, if i'm an idiot for having an opinion on where Uconn should play there games so be it.

Reaction Score
The games aren't just about the students bozo. They may be loud but they don't actually do much for the program to retain its national prominence... which is IMPERATIVE considering the crossroads we are at right now.

And that's coming from a guy who once sat in the student seats with my a in the air for all 40 minutes.

This program exists at the high level it does because of donors and fans around the state. Not just students.

So if they played all there games at Gampel, you dont think they would have donors? right

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Here's the thing: people in Connecticut hate driving long distances. This is not exclusive to UConn athletics, it's something I've noticed through involvement with organizations that had nothing to do with athletics or the university. It's not like Alabama where people are willing to pile into their car and go incredibly long distances for the sake of collegiate athletics. One might say it's cultural in a sense. So we unfortunately have to make do with it.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Here's the thing: people in Connecticut hate driving long distances. This is not exclusive to UConn athletics, it's something I've noticed through involvement with organizations that had nothing to do with athletics or the university. It's not like Alabama where people are willing to pile into their car and go incredibly long distances for the sake of collegiate athletics. One might say it's cultural in a sense. So we unfortunately have to make do with it.

It's pretty simple. People don't have time.

Reaction Score
So if they played all there games at Gampel, you dont think they would have donors? right

This is a wild straw man argumentative fallacy man. You sound like a petulant child who doesn't know his possessives.

The school would lose high level donors if they alienated a good chunk of the fan base by not playing games at the venue in our state capital. I promise.

Reaction Score
I knew you would say that. It takes an hour by subway.

Take your facts and shove it Robert! New York is New York it doesn't even go by a different name... like Hartford and storrs. it's clearly a 5 minute sub ride just like everything in the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom