#7 Virginia Tech vs #2 Baylor - 3/23/21 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

#7 Virginia Tech vs #2 Baylor - 3/23/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Baylor is absolutely on a roll and with Landrum stepping up big time on her scoring giving Smith another go to option. I still think Egbo has to watch her fouls and be more reliable as a scorer for Baylor to truly become a favorite but as is currently designed, the Baylor-UConn match is the game to have all eyes on down the road next Monday (providing of course both get past the speed bumps of Iowa and Michigan)... :cool:
Ummm queen Egbo hasn’t been in foul trouble in like 2 months. It’s smith who has been in foul trouble lately because she keeps running people over.

Reaction Score
Baylor is absolutely on a roll and with Landrum stepping up big time on her scoring giving Smith another go to option. I still think Egbo has to watch her fouls and be more reliable as a scorer for Baylor to truly become a favorite but as is currently designed, the Baylor-UConn match is the game to have all eyes on down the road next Monday (providing of course both get past the speed bumps of Iowa and Michigan)... :cool:
You mean moon ??

Reaction Score
what_year_is_it.jpg

Did ESPN fail to report that the NCAA granted Baylor [and only Baylor] a one time waiver for Cox, Landrum & Cooper to be granted eligibility for the remaining Tourney games on an “as needed” basis due to COVID? Wow, that info has been well discussed in Waco for two weeks.

:)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I have to say, while this beat down was painful, I did enjoy the fact that VPI made it to the 2nd round sans Mabry who left for "greener pastures" only to find...
True, but Mabrey did get the satisfaction of beating her former team, not once but twice. IMO that alone should've disqualified Virginia Tech from any postseason play, but hey, they beat Marquette in the 1st round so maybe they can hit up Dawn's guy (or gal) for a banner that says UNANIMOUS first-round winner.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Egbo completely shutting down Kitley makes things not seem as bad for Collier being unable to produce vs Baylor. We'll see later today how she does vs UCLA but Egbo has looked like a more vocal Brianna Turner as of late.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom