7 Seed vs Maryland. We’re back. | The Boneyard

7 Seed vs Maryland. We’re back.

Reaction Score
Been a long wait to get back to where we belong but we’re here. Don’t know much about Maryland other than they have some good wins, but i’m not worried about that yet. So sweet to see our name called, and to have some meaningful March games. And we’re a 7 seed. Something special happened the last time we were a 7 seed. Let’s do it again.

Reaction Score
Got the strongest 2 seed & 3 seed in Alabama & Texas- also Maryland is no stiff- hardest bracket in the tournament- St. Bonaventure & LSU as 8 9 seeds- they are playing like 4 seeds.

Reaction Score
Got the strongest 2 seed & 3 seed in Alabama & Texas- also Maryland is no stiff- hardest bracket in the tournament- St. Bonaventure & LSU as 8 9 seeds- they are playing like 4 seeds.
Disagree.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
We got a great bracket. Michigan also the weakest number 1 seed.

Time to remind the nation this is UCONN. We need to smack the Terps and make some oatmeal in the next round.

#FeedPolley
#LightsOut

A healthy Michigan is not the weakest 1.

But I doubt we see livers

Reaction Score
Alabama scares the day lights out of me.
1615763808235.png

Reaction Score
Iowa as a 2 seed, I think West Virginia is slightly better than Texas as a 3 seed. I think Michigan is the weakest 1 seed.
Agreed with Michigan the weakest 1 seed, but Iowa is not strong- Gonzaga got by far received the easiest draw- there 2/3/4 seeds they already beat by double digits this year in Iowa, Kansas, & Virgina- btw both Iowa & West Virginia don’t play defense- much rather have either in the second round instead of Alabama. The only thing I like about UConn possibly playing Alabama in the second round is that they play a fast tempo & UConn plays a slow tempo which might give Bama trouble.

Reaction Score
As a Marylander, can't wait to stroll around head to toe in Huskies gear after we beat them down on Saturday. They're are a pretty talented team and generally always are. Ayala and Wiggins can really score, and Morsell, the local B-more kid is a really tough defender, but Turgeon is a very bad in-game coach (They underachieve with decent recruits pretty much every year), imo, and UCONN should easily have the best player on the court, if Bouk is right. Definitely should be favorites and are the better team, but could be tough if UMD play to their full potential, since they're very inconsistent.

Reaction Score
All the ratings are skewed this year. If you’ve watched them they are wildly mediocre.
They are very tough defensively & are well coached- their games typically are dependent if they are hitting 3 point shots are not- very streaky. Definitely have advantage inside in Sanogo.

Reaction Score
A little schadenfreude for Pitino. In his first year at Iona he takes them to to the NCAA tournament.

Meanwhile his old stomping grounds Kentucky and Louisville miss the NCAA tournament.

PS: Root for Iona against Alabama. We believe in the Gaels. A wonderful 2 vs 15 upset.
He's an excellent basketball coach. DePaul should be all over him but doesn't seem like it has a chance of happening.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom