#7 Arizona @ Washington St - 1/10/21 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

#7 Arizona @ Washington St - 1/10/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
If it helps here are stats for 2020-21 Freshmen's up to and including games played on 2 Jan 2021.

P5 & Big East conferences only. Versus DI opponents only.

Is Van Lith the best Freshmen on her team?

View attachment 63469
Thanks for this as I was thinking about using efficiency (if I knew how to design it!) and using my basic skills I have come up almost with an identical ranking-which BTW what is the current sort parameter? While downloading the spreadsheet is a way to manipulate it, most times the flock needs to be lead by showing something. Clark is still #1 with Paige #2 and I have Westbeld #3 but haven’t had a chance to fully look at this and reconcile to my data.
Great work on this with the caveat when or how
To update since Jan 2 and when to
Exclude outliers like Angel Reese whose numbers were great but limited to just 3 full games.

Reaction Score
So happy to see Wazzu unexpectedly doing well so far into the season especially with the graduations of Hristova and Chanelle Molina. I’ve mentioned before in the past that I’ve always rooted for them because of their Hawaii connection and how dismaying it was that they could never find success in the PAC-12. I hope they can continue to keep it up. If they manage to finish in the top half after conference play, Etheridge definitely should be the front-runner for CCOY.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moochi278
Top Bottom