7 and 4 from Phil | Page 2 | The Boneyard

7 and 4 from Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Best defensive player they got, should play more, Miller can't guard guys like Shaq. Kid makes plays

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Don't get me wrong, I love Phil's energizing defensive play, it could be critical for us down the stretch of the season. However, the games in which he receives more playing time we are reminded at how inept he is when the ball is in his hands near the basket. It's almost comical.

Reaction Score
Don't get me wrong, I love Phil's energizing defensive play, it could be critical for us down the stretch of the season. However, the games in which he receives more playing time we are reminded at how inept he is when the ball is in his hands near the basket. It's almost comical.

Phil was huge in the second half last night. They don't win without him. That should be the takeaway the morning after.

Reaction Score
Best defensive player they got, should play more, Miller can't guard guys like Shaq. Kid makes plays

Phil can't guard Shaq either...but last night, nobody could. Phil was huge last night, though, no question.

Reaction Score
Love it when a guy like Phil goes out there and has a pretty good game. He came on board during our darkest hour and has been a loyal Husky the whole way, accepting his role and being a team player. I'm genuinely really happy for him.

Me too. I love Phil. Great kid who understands he isn't the most talented player on the court. He stills works hard and does his best to make the most out of his minutes.

Reaction Score

But that basically covers all of our bigs right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom