#6 Michigan vs #2 Baylor - 3/27/21 | Page 11 | The Boneyard

#6 Michigan vs #2 Baylor - 3/27/21

Who will win this game ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score

Somebody put up the wrong picture. That's not Kim; that's George Hamilton.
1616940500405.png

Reaction Score
I don't have a opinion about who should win here, but Naz' mom just made my day.
I agree. Their relationship and the basketball history in the family is impressive. Goes back decades from what I've heard during games.
Maybe it’s a coincidence, but they’ve been playing much better without her.
Re Dilk, I've been thinking the same. Something seemed off during the latter part of their BIG 10 season.

Reaction Score
I agree. Their relationship and the basketball history in the family is impressive. Goes back decades from what I've heard during games.

Re Dilk, I've been thinking the same. Something seemed off during the latter part of their BIG 10 season.
The bar was pretty low. She was bad bad bad at the end of the season. Assist/turnover numbers didn’t make up for this either.

1616944308579.png

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Maybe it’s a coincidence, but they’ve been playing much better without her.

The interesting thing about this post is IMO Dilk was never a PG. She was more of a 2/3 player that got pushed into a PG role much like Katelyn Flaherty was during the later part of her career. Dilk is a great basketball player just out of position. I always felt Michigan was an upgrade of a PG away this season from being much improved. Ariana Wiggins coming in next year would have been a decent upgrade.

Reaction Score
The bar was pretty low. She was bad bad bad at the end of the season. Assist/turnover numbers didn’t make up for this either.

View attachment 66345
Thanks for the data.

The interesting thing about this post is IMO Dilk was never a PG. She was more of a 2/3 player that got pushed into a PG role much like Katelyn Flaherty was during the later part of her career. Dilk is a great basketball player just out of position. I always felt Michigan was an upgrade of a PG away this season from being much improved. Ariana Wiggins coming in next year would have been a decent upgrade.

That could very well be the case, kind of like the Baylor situation however for several seasons versus just one. I thought she played well last year and in the beginning of the season. I hope she gets better as she was out due to medical reasons.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom