#6 Michigan vs #2 Baylor - 3/27/21 | Page 10 | The Boneyard

#6 Michigan vs #2 Baylor - 3/27/21

Who will win this game ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
I honestly think Baylor’s guards will be way better next year with Daniel and Carr available

they just are what they are this year

good team, just not as good as previous teams.

Reaction Score
Kim's to do list before Monday:

1) Rediscover the championship caliber the pundits have been seeing.
2) Contact Joni Taylor's stylist.

Season 13 Period GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Good game by Michigan! They played great. Baylor didn’t win pretty but I’ll take it! Hopefully we play better against UConn
Hopefully not.

Reaction Score
And with of some of them planning to return for the extra year. I don’t see it happening next year
If Didi is the PG next year, there will still be these same issues

Reaction Score
The Baylor myth of superiority has been shattered.
Idk anyone saying they are superior but they have been hot as of late but came back down to earth today.

Not gonna win many games moving forward if you don’t start hitting outside shots.

Reaction Score
If Didi is the PG next year, there will still be these same issues
Yes, but those pgs named in the previous post will be on the bench because Mulkey believes in seniority

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Idk anyone saying they are superior but they have been hot as of late but came back down to earth today.

Not gonna win many games moving forward if you don’t start hitting outside shots.

I heard Monica McNutt last night pick them to beat UCONN Monday.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
An overtime game in The Sweet 16.
This Game is good for WCBB.
Yeah, not the 15-20 point blowout a lot of posters on the Baylor message board had been predicting . . . :p

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score

I mean, their blowouts over the #15 and #7 seeds were bigger than expected; but, Michigan was of lot better quality than them despite only being a #6 seed. They blew out WVU prior to that, but stuggled with Texas in the Big 12 semi-finals.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Coming down to earth and still winning might be the best thing that could have happened to them.

Reaction Score
Coming down to earth and still winning might be the best thing that could have happened to them.
You may be right. They have to shoot the ball better next game to win. I felt their intensity wasn’t there today compared to the VT game. I don’t know if they expected this to be a easy win but Michigan came to play

Reaction Score
Moon got bailed out by a phantom foul late in regulation. The bad call was called by the ref way late to boot. HUGE call in the game to send it to OT. Texas teams are getting some "home cooking" to be sure.

Reaction Score
Lol imagine if UConn played Michigan instead of Iowa and Baylor played Iowa. Script could be reversed.
I think both teams are very different. Iowa is much better offensive team but Michigan to me is much better defensively

Michigan actually played really well in the tournament.

UCONN has better shooters than Baylor

Reaction Score
I think both teams are very different. Iowa is much better offensive team but Michigan to me is much better defensively

Michigan actually played really well in the tournament.

UCONN has better shooters than Baylor
I think this game falls in the hand of Queen Egbo. She has to draw some fouls. And establish herself vs OnO. Same with smith vs Edwards. The deeper UConn has to go in their bench. The better the chances for Baylor.

Same will be said with UConn guards. Get moon and Didi in foul trouble. Make Kim dig deeper.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom