6 Left. Your predictions. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

6 Left. Your predictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Toss up against DePaul. Loss for the rest. Being proud of playing 35 minutes doesn't cut it. I'll be at the Marquette game cheering like crazy but I'm guessing we'll be given a reason to stop cheering early on.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Willie,

Please put your throbbing member away, this isn't the year for irrational exuberance.

didn't mean to offend anyone

Reaction Score
4 people think we'll lose to Nova despite the fact that their only win worth a damn is at home against the Hall? Hell, Nova has lost to mid majors with losing records, such as 8-17 Santa Clara. They might steal the Rutgers game but other than that they are more than likely looking at a 20 loss season.

Reaction Score
I say 5 and 1. I know, I know. But. Really. That's what my brain is telling me. I think we go 5 and 1.

What say you?

4-2......................if JC comes back for Cuse game maybe 5-1 as the crowd is out of control.......................:)

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
4-2......................if JC comes back for Cuse game maybe 5-1 as the crowd is out of control.......................:)
Depends in Drummond's ankle. I'd say 4-2 at best.

Reaction Score
4 people think we'll lose to Nova despite the fact that their only win worth a damn is at home against the Hall? Hell, Nova has lost to mid majors with losing records, such as 8-17 Santa Clara. They might steal the Rutgers game but other than that they are more than likely looking at a 20 loss season.

Any game on the road this year is going to be tough. Nova is about as good as Rutgers and Tennessee, and we know how those games turned out.

Maybe yesterday gave us a glimpse of what the team can possibly do on the road.

However, the guys are just 2-5 on the road- the USF game went down to the wire and he ND game seems like ages ago.

Until I see a win, I'm going to be skeptical. I really think the team needs to protect home court (at least 1-1 against Marq and Cuse) and steal one on the road. 4-2 would be nice, 5-1 great. Anything less would blow.

Reaction Score
The Marquette game may be the key. If we can win that it may give us the momentum we need with a quick turn around against Nova 2 two days later. We are capable of going on a run here if we can play with the energy we had yesterday.

Reaction Score
The Marquette game may be the key. If we can win that it may give us the momentum we need with a quick turn around against Nova 2 two days later. We are capable of going on a run here if we can play with the energy we had yesterday.

I agree with this. Hey, Depaul started us off last year. We were limping into the BET, played them and got some confidence back, and the rest is history.

If we take care of business against the Demons, the Marquette game could well become the fulcrum of the season. Win that, and all the sudden the kids are starting to feel good again. On to Nova, then a much more confident team playing Cuse at home....

I don't know whether we're going to turn this thing around or not. But you can look at the schedule and see how it could happen.

Reaction Score
I say 5 and 1. I know, I know. But. Really. That's what my brain is telling me. I think we go 5 and 1.

What say you?
If they play as hard as they did yesterday, I say 5-1 also.
Let's Goooooooooo UCONN!

Reaction Score
5-1

win: depaul
win: marquette
win: nova
win: cuse
win: providence
loss: pitt

If we play like we did on Saturday we'll be fine. Cuse shot 59% from the field which is ridiculous. I think we can get em' at home on college game-day.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
5-1. Only loss is to Marquette on our home floor.

I'll with hold any BET predictions until I see how this team fights the rest of the year. Record is irrelevant to postseason success. If this team battles, and Jeremy Lamb gets fully healthy and out of this shooting slump, I'll be ecstatic, regardless of where we are on March 4th.

Reaction Score
5-1, with at least one win (depending on the matchups) in the BET.

I think Louisville is the only team that is a bad matchup for UConn.
4-2. We can beat Louisville but you are right, it isn't our best matchup.

Reaction Score
This time of year it is less the opponent and more of what you can summon from within. If they have the will I think 4-2. If they play as a fragile team, 2-4. It is up to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom