6 Games in . . . season trajectory. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

6 Games in . . . season trajectory.

Reaction Score
I guess ernie d and marvin barnes weren't that long ago...
And your team is 3-2, twice as many loses. Notice a trend here?
No trend, just saying you only played 3 games now and there are a lot of games and anything can happen in the BE...You have a really good team but I wouldn't get excited until you can beat Villa, PC, Seton Hall, and Creighton, etc. Twice...You've got to admit BParkDog is way over the top...

Reaction Score
@Willbball says act like you've been there before. Does he need a history lesson? Just a troll.
Donyell34, You missed my point and slight compliment...You have been there before! So I was saying to BParkDog to act like it as his "analysis" was way over the top after just a few BE games where 2 of the teams are bottom dwellers and he was sounding deliriously optimistic with tunnel vision...

Reaction Score
No trend, just saying you only played 3 games now and there are a lot of games and anything can happen in the BE...You have a really good team but I wouldn't get excited until you can beat Villa, PC, Seton Hall, and Creighton, etc. Twice...You've got to admit BParkDog is way over the top...
As I said, I generally agree with your premise, but even if we beat PC and Seton Hall twice, I still don't see a reason to get overly excited.

Reaction Score
Donyell34, You missed my point and slight compliment...You have been there before! So I was saying to BParkDog to act like it as his "analysis" was way over the top after just a few BE games where 2 of the teams are bottom dwellers and he was sounding deliriously optimistic with tunnel vision...
My apologies @Willbball

Reaction Score
I don't speak for @BParkDog, but I would never temper the enthusiasm. You just need to remember whose yard you're in when reading the takes on here.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Current season trajectory...
1610125409378.png

Reaction Score
I don't speak for @BParkDog, but I would never temper the enthusiasm. You just need to remember whose yard you're in when reading the takes on here.
What's with the threat? I'm talking BE basketball with UConn fans and said you have a really good team, but c'mon you know I'm right about who ya got to beat to get really excited and ultimately know where you stand amongst the top teams in the conference...

Reaction Score
As I said, I generally agree with your premise, but even if we beat PC and Seton Hall twice, I still don't see a reason to get overly excited.
Well you should because both teams are good and you would be in the top tier if you beat them so I'm not following...

Reaction Score
Oh and BTW we (PC), like you, lost to Creighton by a bucket in the last seconds of the game...so it's safe to say PC and UConn are about the same level...

Reaction Score
What's with the threat? I'm talking BE basketball with UConn fans and said you have a really good team, but c'mon you know I'm right about who ya got to beat to get really excited and ultimately know where you stand amongst the top teams in the conference...
Why would I waste my time with threats? If you read my reply without your PC ingrained inferiority complex, you'd see that I was saying...what type of post do you expect to be reading on this site?

Reaction Score
Why would I waste my time with threats? If you read my reply without your PC ingrained inferiority complex, you'd see that I was saying...what type of post do you expect to be reading on this site?
Ok so now your trying to put me down a la "PC ingrained inferior complex" bruh you don't know me so why so defensive? Try to be civil...just talking basketball here...Trust me I do not have an inferior complex about anything LOL...PC is not the same program as when you guys left for the AAC 8 years ago...

Reaction Score
Ok so now your trying to put me down a la "PC ingrained inferior complex" bruh you don't know me so why so defensive? Try to be civil...just talking basketball here...Trust me I do not have an inferior complex about anything LOL...PC is not the same program as when you guys left for the AAC 8 years ago...
UConn didn't leave the BE, the basketball only schools in the BE left and bought the rights to the BE name. ;)

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Omg all this bickering is making me so turnt up for when UConn annihilates PC in their own gym!

Reaction Score
So, you think
UConn didn't leave the BE, the basketball only schools in the BE left and bought the rights to the BE name. ;)
Hahahahahaaaaaaa, so you're telling me you wanted to go to the AAC, hahaaa I'm Dead!!!

Reaction Score
Omg all this bickering is making me so turnt up for when UConn annihilates PC in their own gym!
Oh it's on, but you actually think UConn will annihilate PC huh? Have you only followed UConn and not the rest of the league, you may have a rude awakening, just saying keep dem eyes wide open...

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
So, you think

Hahahahahaaaaaaa, so you're telling me you wanted to go to the AAC, hahaaa I'm Dead!!!
Actually the Catholic 7 left the Big East. You know that right?

(@FriarJ can you send the A team over here? The remedial work with your fanbase really should be done on your board.)

Reaction Score
So, you think

No. I'm sure the basketball only schools would have allowed UConn to stay with them but UConn wasn't ready to give up on football at that point (or go independent which they finally decided to do). Were those Big East schools ready to field football teams so UConn could play them? Why doesn't PC have a football team?

Reaction Score
Thank you for clearing that up for everyone. I hate that I made such an awful assumption about you. I must have gotten you confused with all the other PC fans...my bad. As for your civility, you haven't always been that way on this site. Unless of course, talking crap before the season started was your idea of being civil, I'll stand corrected.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Villa,
Must be a providence thing. I've never hear or read anyone use the first to syllables as a nickname for Nova. Couple of my best friends a Nova grads. Their kids are Nova grads. And at least one of their grandkids is starting their next year. They ALL call in Nova, just like the rest of the civilized world. What do you call Nosepicker U? Syra?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
You can see a path to win any game on their schedule. Huge difference from past years. Defense keeps them in game against talent mismatches. Bouk can score on anyone. The other pieces all have value in key areas.

When they have to as a group they can defend, score, shoot 3's, rebound, take care of the ball, get turnovers, and score in transition.

We show up every game to see if they will, as opposed to recent years when you were just waiting for the obvious holes swallow them up.

It's very exciting. I have no idea how far thing team can go.

Reaction Score
Oh and BTW we (PC), like you, lost to Creighton by a bucket in the last seconds of the game...so it's safe to say PC and UConn are about the same level...
No no no no no... don’t get ahead of yourself bucko. PC got extremely lucky to even tie that game up. Creighton was in the drivers seat. On the other hand, UConn is in the drivers seat and get equally unlucky like Creighton did against PC.
We’ll have another comparison tomorrow when we play Butler @ Hinkle, a game PC lost. This time Butler has Aaron Thompson.

Reaction Score
No. I'm sure the basketball only schools would have allowed UConn to stay with them but UConn wasn't ready to give up on football at that point (or go independent which they finally decided to do). Were those Big East schools ready to field football teams so UConn could play them? Why doesn't PC have a football team?
PC doesn't even have a baseball team.

Reaction Score
Wait, what? UConn has a Football team? Since when? When did this happen, seriously...LOL!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom