5th starter Weds night? | The Boneyard

5th starter Weds night?

5th starter Weds night? [If Banks out]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
KML & Doty out. Now Banks might be out. Who starts?

Reaction Score
I'll guess Engeln, only because I think it's easier to integrate a guard.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Could be Heather, to help her get her mind in the right place. Her physical skill have always been fine; perhaps giving her a start will help her with the confidence issue.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Perhaps Sue Bird could fill in.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Could be Heather, to help her get her mind in the right place. Her physical skill have always been fine; perhaps giving her a start will help her with the confidence issue.

I would like to see that. We'll see tomorrow -

Reaction Score
Another question might soon be, "Who PLAYS?" The ranks of able-bodied are looking rather thin and getting thiner by the minute, it seems. I still have some eligibility left, and a reasonably well developed "feminine side." Any of you other folks contemplating suiting up?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
that's acutally a really good question and i can see from the responses, no one really knows. i guessed Stokes, but i hope it's Buck...

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I say put in "Points Per Minute" Michala!!!! 9pts in 9 minutes against Assumption, she will only need to play 20 minutes to have a solid game!!!!

;);)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
No prediction, just an observation:

Whoever he starts, that will give us some sense of the pecking order w.r.t. Geno's confidence or possibly alternative lineups.

Reaction Score
Good Question!!!! If we want to stay with the 4 guard lineup and Stef we go with Lauren.With CD,KML,
and Banks out even if we do that we will have to during the game go with 2 bigs at times! I think it is an opportunity that presents itself . That is why I voted for Michala. With 8 available there are going to be plenty of minutes available. If I remember correctly even with 10 available Bria played 35 mins. I suspect Kelly,Bria,and Tiff will all play over 25 mins! Should be interesting.

Reaction Score
that's acutally a really good question and i can see from the responses, no one really knows. i guessed Stokes, but i hope it's Buck...
Eric, why Buck? I think I have your reasoning. I suspect with only 8 who ever starts,we will see every combination. There certainly is no wrong answer;) It does present front and center,what we have been discussing! How injuries to any team can and will have a huge impact.

Reaction Score
Another question might soon be, "Who PLAYS?" The ranks of able-bodied are looking rather thin and getting thiner by the minute, it seems. I still have some eligibility left, and a reasonably well developed "feminine side." Any of you other folks contemplating suiting up?
Funny response:p

Reaction Score
my feling exactly or maybe even play 3 to make it even.
Funny:) had me thinking of the 3 on 3 international tournament. With Reimer and Greenwell injured,Davis and Harper put on a stunning performance playing 2 on 3.

Reaction Score
we have to find out what we can get from MJ.
looking forward to it:rolleyes: what we continue to hear is that MJ with the 2 ACLs she is still
not where Geno hoped she would be:( I would love for this kid to be able to be the kid they envisioned
while she was still in high School and before the ist ACL:p

Reaction Score
No prediction, just an observation:

Whoever he starts, that will give us some sense of the pecking order w.r.t. Geno's confidence or possibly alternative lineups.
I am lookinf forward to what we get from the team and the individual performances:confused: I know it is pre season and certainly not Stanford<thank god>but for many of us and I know that includes you;) We find it all fascinating and view all that goes on in a way that the avg fan doesn't:p a site like this allows us to find others who love sharing every aspect of the team and the sport:) with other "nuts" LOL

Reaction Score
it really would a wonderful story to see Heather break through like a "chick who has been in cased in that shell and has been struggling to break out and be free of that capsule that she has been trapped in more so mentally than physically" If she chooses she still has time to do that! It would be a wonderful story for her and certainly for the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom