5 days... It's about damn time | The Boneyard

5 days... It's about damn time

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
5 days till first night... CAN'T WAIT!! Time to see what these newbies are about! and what the veterans have done to improve

Reaction Score
This season CANNOT come soon enough! I don't remember ever being this excited about a season.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
hoping that they put a really good event on since its going to be on tv

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
If you watch those 3 Freshman videos, and then think about Scoe, Nappier, Alex, and Lamb all getting better. We could be a REAL FORCE !!!

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Deandre has really good ballhandling and a great shot

Reaction Score
73bGb.png

Reaction Score
The season can't come sooner. Here we go!
I was lucky enough to be at the final four and made this video when I returned. Its all my personal video and photos...I know its not great and the song is overused but here it is. Gets me excited and still gives me flashbacks to that feeling.

Reaction Score
any word on the Ray Allen/Rudy involvement?

From what I'm told that after checking with the NCAA having them directly involved would constitute a violation because it is a school sponsored "official" event. Them playing with the team during preseason is alright because its essentially a pickup game and is unorganized. However, they are contemplating having them indirectly involved. ie say Deandre wins the 3pt contest then after they have Ray come out and just see how many he puts up but not declare him the winner...Same thing for say Lamb and Rudy

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
That is awesome.
It's "whip around" coverage so espn is going to 11 schools and broadcasting from them and showing some of each only bad thing is that the coverage starts at 9 so everything will be taped but I believe you can watch the live feed on espn 3

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
espn 3 is out for me unfortunately. I realize it will be just a glimpse of events and I'll have to sit through a lot of other teams, but I'll take it.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
espn 3 is out for me unfortunately. I realize it will be just a glimpse of events and I'll have to sit through a lot of other teams, but I'll take it.
Just change it when they show Kensucky

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
The school also is promising surprise guest appearances by former UConn basketball greats. Some former UConn men's stars have been hanging out in Storrs this fall during the NBA lockout. Anyone know who's performing btw?

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Based on who UConn's brought to Storrs over the past few years, it will probably some shi!tty rapper or and even sh!ttier radio pop boyband.

If the performance occurs some time in the middle of the event, I'll just save my seat and I'll go outside and get some food and have a smoke.

Reaction Score
Based on who UConn's brought to Storrs over the past few years, it will probably some shi!tty rapper or and even sh!ttier radio pop boyband.

If the performance occurs some time in the middle of the event, I'll just save my seat and I'll go outside and get some food and have a smoke.

They were supposed to have the rapper J. Cole but he fell through. As of right now they have nobody lined up for an entertainment act. However, Ray and Kemba and possibly Rudy will be involved "unofficially".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom