5 days... It's about damn time | Page 2 | The Boneyard

5 days... It's about damn time

Status
Not open for further replies.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
They were supposed to have the rapper J. Cole but he fell through. As of right now they have nobody lined up for an entertainment act. However, Ray and Kemba and possibly Rudy will be involved "unofficially".

I'd take those guys over any singer/band the university can scrape up.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
The day after tomorrow!

I get out of class around noon on Fridays so I'm gonna check the line outside Gampel (assuming there is one) and figure when I'm gonna go. I was thinking around 5, but anyone who knows anything about UConn basketball is really excited about this season so I have no idea when the line is going to start growing. Doors open at 6 with autographs, right?

SJ

Reaction Score
The day after tomorrow!

I get out of class around noon on Fridays so I'm gonna check the line outside Gampel (assuming there is one) and figure when I'm gonna go.I was thinking around 5, but anyone who knows anything about UConn basketball is really excited about this season so I have no idea when the line is going to start growing. Doors open at 6 with autographs, right?

do you really think there will be a line at noon? i was going to go for 4:30 with my son. the website and today's courant article are saying autographs at six, but an older courant article said that started at 7, so maybe some people will be misinformed. i assume today is the correct and updated info, as it lines up with the uconn website. 5-6 outdoors..food, etc. 6-7 doors open, seating, autographs 7-8 the 'show.' i sincerely hope my son can get autographs since i spent $50 on a special basketball for that purpose! i can only hope crazed fans will not push a ten-year-old out of the way. speaking of which, saw a kemba walker autographed basketball up for auction (during my search for this $50 ball)...the people TOOK A PICTURE of him signing it so they could prove it was authentic when they were selling it. yuk.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
I just saw on facebook that the doors open at 6. They're doing stuff outside that starts at 5, so the line is going to start forming around 5 at the latest. Factor in the amount of people that will inevitably cut you in line, you better get there multiple hours ahead of time, especially if you want the VIP seats, which go to the first 75 people in.

Then again, I'm a college kid who has nothing to do on a Friday afternoon after class, so I have little problem waiting a while. I've shown up 5-6 hours early for basketball games in February, so I'll survive. I don't think there will be a line at noon, but I'll definitely be checking to make sure.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
ONE MORE DAY! WISH I COULD BE THERE!

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Any students here wanna meet up or something? My friends are losers and have next to no school spirit. Showing up more than an hour before the game must be crazy to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom