4 Subs at the 5 minute mark | The Boneyard

4 Subs at the 5 minute mark

Reaction Score
Awesome move. i really liked it and would like it to continue exactly like that for the next 4 games. If the 5 starters tonight can come close to the effort and play as they did tonight why change it??

What a week for UConn Basketball, men and women. We loved watching them. Basketball Capital of the World???

Reaction Score
He did the same thing in the second half, but he left CW in instead of Azzi. Having Caroline at the four is a great way to change pace and she works very well with both Dorka and Alijah. When Liv is on the floor, though, he seems to prefer having another post out there with her.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I always liked to have diversity in my subs :D. Spicy Italian is probably Geno's favorite

1645884690395.png

Reaction Score
He did the same thing in the second half, but he left CW in instead of Azzi. Having Caroline at the four is a great way to change pace and she works very well with both Dorka and Alijah. When Liv is on the floor, though, he seems to prefer having another post out there with her.
I think because she operates best at the high post so good to have someone down low to be her partner and receive her passes.

Reaction Score
Awesome move. i really liked it and would like it to continue exactly like that for the next 4 games. If the 5 starters tonight can come close to the effort and play as they did tonight why change it??

What a week for UConn Basketball, men and women. We loved watching them. Basketball Capital of the World???
Great comment but please forgive me for correcting one thing: Basketball Capital of the World??? to Basketball Capital of the World!!!

Reaction Score
I enjoyed the "hockey line change" of 4 players at once.
It confirmed to me, my opinion, that UCONN has two
well balanced " A " teams = "Everyone eats". This
is a great extended family that works and plays together
as a team. Let's go Huskies.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
I think we will see the "Line Change" again. It's going to throw some teams completely off their game.

Reaction Score
I think we will see the "Line Change" again. It's going to throw some teams completely off their game.
If he continues to do it, at some point Paige will be the one who remains in the floor. Switching her from point to wing in the middle of a quarter will totally disrupt an opponent’s defense.

Reaction Score
except for the senior game... I think he should start Nika with the 4 seniors, leave Nika on the court and do the "line change" at the 5 minute mark. I think the crowd would really give loud applause when the seniors come out.

Reaction Score
I worked with some guys who went to E.O. Smith and they never said they were from Storrs. It was always Mansfield, until Geno put the program on the map.

Reaction Score
except for the senior game... I think he should start Nika with the 4 seniors, leave Nika on the court and do the "line change" at the 5 minute mark. I think the crowd would really give loud applause when the seniors come out.
Great idea!

Reaction Score
A second option would be to leave CW out there to "hound" Crooms who put up 27 points last time [1/30/22], and have PB at the point, Azzi and Caroline at the wings, with AE down low....

Muhl, ONO and Dorka in with 1 min to go in the 1st Qtr to sub for CW, Caroline and AE to finish the quarter [60-ish seconds] with a 9-0 run.... ==> Up by 20+ to enter the 2nd quarter! A second step towards "NASTY!!!"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom