4* Kofi Cockburn plans visit to UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

4* Kofi Cockburn plans visit to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If we can anticipate that his signing will result in the proliferation of tortured puns and double entendres that have peppered this thread, then I'm worried . . .

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It being early is a legit answer. I didn't realize that the big boys usually waited, though it makes sense that they don't necessarily need to build relationships over multiple years.

Cal waits til the last second a lot of times. He can.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The name Cockburn has been viewed as originating from the juxtaposition of 'Cock', derived from the Old English word 'cocc' meaning 'moor-cock', 'wild bird' or 'hill', with 'burn' derived from the old word 'burna' meaning 'brook' or 'stream'.

Cockburn /ˈkoʊbərn/ is a Scottish surname that originated in the Borders region of the Scottish Lowlands. In the United States most branches of the same family have adopted the simplified spelling 'Coburn'; other branches have altered the name slightly to 'Cogburn'. The French branch of the family uses the spelling 'de Cockborne', with the middle "ck" being pronounced.

Or it's derived from a dude who used to visit all the whorehouses in town on the regular. Occam's razor says I nailed it.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Btw not that I've seen him, but I'm around the catholic league upstate so I've paid some attention to NYS recruits in general. He's been discussed pretty highly, from what I've read and seen. He should be a definite high major, and he seems to have serious upside.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The name Cockburn has been viewed as originating from the juxtaposition of 'Cock', derived from the Old English word meaning 'more-cock' ''
Oh well that's much better.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score

Great reference! Brilliant but underrated singer/songwriter- and this is one of his better albums. And yes, he pronounces his name Co-burn.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I want the staff to get anybody they think they should get. If they want him, we should want him. Calhoun was often early on young guys who he saw with great potential. Waiting to grab 5* seniors is for the likes of UK and Duke.

Reaction Score
I want the staff to get anybody they think they should get. If they want him, we should want him. Calhoun was often early on young guys who he saw with great potential. Waiting to grab 5* seniors is for the likes of UK and Duke.

Moses Brown or this kid would help the perception a great deal. Pray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom