4/1/18 - Baylor vs. Iowa | Page 2 | The Boneyard

4/1/18 - Baylor vs. Iowa

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
We didn't wander too much on Saturday. We took a small walk around between games, but by the time we came back, someone was sitting in our seats (and were not particularly kind when we asked them to move [GO SIT IN THE SEATS YOU PAID FOR!]) and then we left early because of some... loud and uninformed... people behind us. I just ended up getting popcorn and a way too expensive Dr. Pepper between games.

thats a darn shame. Never in the times Ive attended games in the coliseum has that happened. Then again..... I usually am in the arena 50 minutes or so before tip-off :cool: It pays to live 10 minutes from the complex.

I was living in Rockwell before I moved to Charlotte in August and spent a lot of time in that construction, and it's a big part of why I'm not commuting to Charlotte and still living in Rockwell. When I first moved to North Carolina in 2011, the construction seemed to stretch from the Davidson/Rowan county line on 52 down to Concord, so I suppose I should be grateful, but Jeeeeeeeesus, it's been eight years.

Yeah... i can see where that Rockwell to Charlotte commute would get tiring... plus there isnt an easy alternative route. One Interstate 85 horror story, a few years back... I was coming back from Charlotte on the Sunday after thanksgiving. This was really before all the construction had started....Left around 5pm..... by the time i had gotten to Salisbury it was around 8pm .... finally got home a little before 9pm :confused::confused::confused:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom