Boone.JPG
Gavin.JPG
Hasheem.JPG
Hilton.JPG
JA.JPG

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Which of the players referenced do you feel Alex most resembles on his learning curve?

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Wow, awesome job! Those graphs are outstanding. What program did you make them with? Difficult to drop into a post?

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
The graphs came right off the linked website, statsheet.com. I used a program called snag-it to crop the graph and create .jpgs. Once you have the images on your computer, its really easy to upload. Just use the button inn the bottom right corner near post reply. One the thumbnail is uploaded you simply click it and it drops right in. I really like this new board.

Reaction Score
awesome job on those graphs. keep them coming

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Very nice graphs. It's funny with the technology available that TOS just sucked so badly and I didn't realize it. There is some cool stuff going on here. With my love of numbers, I can see some time wasting in my future.

Reaction Score
Very nice graphs. It's funny with the technology available that TOS just sucked so badly and I didn't realize it. There is some cool stuff going on here. With my love of numbers, I can see some time wasting in my future.
+1

Reaction Score
The graphs came right off the linked website, statsheet.com. I used a program called snag-it to crop the graph and create .jpgs. Once you have the images on your computer, its really easy to upload. Just use the button inn the bottom right corner near post reply. One the thumbnail is uploaded you simply click it and it drops right in. I really like this new board.
Great job man...impressive!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
agreed. as for the graph that most represents the "curve" for AO, i'm going to go with Thabeet. i think that the addition of Drummond will obviously take some PT away from him (he'd have been forced to play more with no AD), i think all AO's numbers are slightly higher this year than last year.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Super job with getting the graphics. I'm thinking minutes stay the same, fg% improves and he averages 12 -16 pts. So HT like in his progression.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
I kind of agree with eric and fleud ... I see a HT trend going ... he may drop a bit in minutes but I expect to see the FG% and PPG improve. That all depends on the impact of AD as well as TO and Enosch.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I kind of agree with eric and fleud ... I see a HT trend going ... he may drop a bit in minutes but I expect to see the FG% and PPG improve. That all depends on the impact of AD as well as TO and Enosch.

I think PPG will be up a bit, but not much. Lamb, Shabazz, Drummond and even Giffey will play big roles, and while Walker leaves a lot of shots to be scooped up, Oriakhi was the #2 option for much of the season last year. I expect the FG% to improve a lot though. He is often going to be matched against the second best interior defender, and I look for the "Blaney bump" that all our big men get in offensive efficiency.

Reaction Score
If AO can learn to go up a bit stronger in the paint, he should easily see his scoring production increase.

Reaction Score
if AO can avg 12-10-2 for the season that would be great and well within his reach. we dont need 15+ points from him every night. i think he`ll be great this season cant wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom