38th Hockey East Men’s Tournament (March 8 > March 18 2023) | The Boneyard

38th Hockey East Men’s Tournament (March 8 > March 18 2023)

Reaction Score
Tickets for 3/11 received. Is there any word on how parking will be handled? I had separate passes for each of the four Tuscano games for I-lot East - I'm wondering if they will mail them out prior to Saturday or send them digitally this time around...

Reaction Score
Tickets are on sale for athletics donors without hockey season tickets now. 2 board seats for $50. Feels like a steal

Reaction Score
Good they’ll be able to open these to non Season ticket holders, great chance for some of you to get to a game.

Reaction Score
Tickets for 3/11 received. Is there any word on how parking will be handled? I had separate passes for each of the four Tuscano games for I-lot East - I'm wondering if they will mail them out prior to Saturday or send them digitally this time around...
I just spoke with UConn. They are planning to mail passes to us this week. If they are unable to get them to us in time, the plan is to have staff stationed at each lot with a list of our names.

Reaction Score
I just spoke with UConn. They are planning to mail passes to us this week. If they are unable to get them to us in time, the plan is to have staff stationed at each lot with a list of our names.

Thanks VV. I was a bit surprised they went with individual game passes - perhaps the student game threw off the ability to make a single generic one for the entire season? A digital pass would work too, and am also surprised they didn't go that route so long as the gate is well attended. We'll be sure to get there early this time :) .

Reaction Score
lots of tickets available for 3/11
Season tix holders buy your seats and get there Sat. Need Toscano packed and loud. Ice has been tilted in UConn favor early in the NE, UNH & BC games where UConn has scored right out the gate. Need to sustain a loud arena all game it’s the playoffs.

Reaction Score
Email message
Good they’ll be able to open these to non Season ticket holders, great chance for some of you to get to a game.

Welp, Not quite yet...

Here's the email received from UConn today...

"As a Men's Ice Hockey season ticketholder and/or Husky Athletic Fund member, you have the opportunity to purchase tickets before the general public. You may purchase up to four tickets to the quarterfinal game. Please sign into your UConn ticket account for the ability to purchase tickets. Tickets are first come, first served, while supplies last. Order your tickets before the priority deadline on Tuesday, March 7 at noon. "

Reaction Score
Got my tickets for Saturday. Section 111, row J……a lot better view than the season tickets that were assigned to us when games moved to Toscano from XL. Hope the parking pass shows up in time!

Reaction Score
Vermont goes into Maine and pulls off the big upset.

Saturday:

11 Vermont at 1 Boston University

Reaction Score
Saturday:

Providence at Northeastern

Boston College at Merrimack

Reaction Score
Vermont goes into Maine and pulls off the big upset.

Saturday:

11 Vermont at 1 Boston University
Where would Vermont winning at BU rank in all time Hockey East playoff upsets? Has to be right at or near the top.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I saw some mild ugliness on Twitter in response to a SOLD OUT tweet from UConn Hockey. Lots of complaining that the arena is just too small (I agree) and some suggesting a playoff game should be played in Hartford (I kind of agree there too). If we follow what the basketball rules should be, no students on campus on 3/11 so play in Hartford. I'm picking my freshman kid up tomorrow for Spring Break.

Reaction Score
I’m assuming Kinal was not suspended for this game? Haven’t seen anything unless I missed it.

Reaction Score
The XL would probably have a bang out crowd considering people are starving to see the team again who haven’t seen them in months.
Folks should save their money and make the trip to TD Garden if they make it again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom