30 Days rumor gaining steam | Page 6 | The Boneyard

30 Days rumor gaining steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's very, very hard to get banned here.

You don't get banned for posting too much, for being annoying or just being a half-wit.

The late night antics veered way over towards offensive - I wasn't here the night he got banned, but I know what he was banned for and it absolutely had to happen.

There's next to no chance he's coming back - so don't bothering lobbying or proposing alternatives. It'd be about his 37th chance and honestly, Twitter is a better place for him. I suspect he's not a bad guy and I like him, but we don't want to be responsible for what he says.

So that book is closed.

There was one that was threatening that I and another poster warned him would generate a visit from the Feds.

Reaction Score
I've run into HFD on another board. He's definitely a unique individual. In a number of ways, I'd say he's trolled a lot too. One of the weirdest people on the college sports message boards.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
I've run into HFD on another board. He's definitely a unique individual. In a number of ways, I'd say he's trolled a lot too. One of the weirdest people on the college sports message boards.

No one is stranger than Buckineer. His Big12 drivel got him, like HFD, banned from his home board (WVU scout). I never witness HFD, but Buckineer is known throughout the sports forums.

Reaction Score
No one is stranger than Buckineer. His Big12 drivel got him, like HFD, banned from his home board (WVU scout). I never witness HFD, but Buckineer is known throughout the sports forums.

Buckaineer is a horse of a different color. I don't think I've ever seen as adamant a spin doctor toward his league (one that his team has only been a part of for such a short time especially) as he is. That guy is as blinded by partiality as I've witnessed on message boards.

Reaction Score
Buckaineer is a horse of a different color. I don't think I've ever seen as adamant a spin doctor toward his league (one that his team has only been a part of for such a short time especially) as he is. That guy is as blinded by partiality as I've witnessed on message boards.

Nothing is funnier than watching him be cut to ribbons over on The OU Board "Land Thieves." He extolls the virtues of the mighty Big 12 to a bunch of OU and KU fans and basically gets laughed off the board. Nothing like telling OU Fans they are clueless about their conference on their board.

Reaction Score
Nothing is funnier than watching him be cut to ribbons over on The OU Board "Land Thieves." He extolls the virtues of the mighty Big 12 to a bunch of OU and KU fans and basically gets laughed off the board. Nothing like telling OU Fans they are clueless about their conference on their board.

That's funny because he did the exact same thing the other day to a KU fan on the Ohio State board. The KU fan was correcting him on some Big 12 stuff, and he said "what would you know? You're just a Big 10 homer." He responded by saying he was a Kansas fan, to which he was told he was trolling by Buckaineer. Finally, another KU fan said "um, he is a Kansas fan... he's been posting over on our board for years and has thousands of posts."

Hilarious!

Reaction Score
Fact: If this Big Ten invite isn't happening soon then why did a big set of hairy balls just appear between the A and the R?

I am missing the punchline. I apologize for my ignorance, but what do you mean?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
This.

While I'm not a big basketball fan, I would welcome our teams competing against two top programs like The UCONN Men and Women's Teams. IMO UCONN's inclusion in The B1G would raise everyone's game on the court, while competing in The B1G would likely do the same for UCONN on the field.

The team ALMOST BEAT MICHIGAN last season. It seems this program, talent-wise, doesn't have far to go. Its the stadium. I cringe a little each time I look at it. Hopefully expansion comes soon.

Reaction Score
The team ALMOST BEAT MICHIGAN last season. It seems this program, talent-wise, doesn't have far to go. Its the stadium. I cringe a little each time I look at it. Hopefully expansion comes soon.
The Rent is one of the finest football stadiums in the country, if you are comparing to Texas high schools. I jest. It was fine when all we needed was enough to satisfy the Big East. It is certainly lacking when trying to impress the B1G.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Thanks. I felt really stupid that perhaps I was missing something extremely obvious lol

Ha! We UCONN fans are an odd bunch...but it's only strange if it doesn't work, right?

Reaction Score
Ha! We UCONN fans are an odd bunch...but it's only strange if it doesn't work, right?
No, it is quickly forgotten as we feverishly search for bigger, better mojo.

Reaction Score
It makes so much sense for the B1G to get to at least 16 before 2017.

I'm really wanting to see what happens when MY-ACC settles up.

I love to see rabbits pulled out of hats.

Can Delany pull anybody out of the ACC to pair with UConn after MY-ACC settles?

I'm not seeing it, but then, that's why I like magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom