3 x 3 Women's U-18 Competition Featuring Rickea Jackson, Hailey Van Lith, Madison Hayes, and Olivia Cochran | Page 2 | The Boneyard

3 x 3 Women's U-18 Competition Featuring Rickea Jackson, Hailey Van Lith, Madison Hayes, and Olivia Cochran

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
very interesting considering there were some who complained that Hailey Van Lith hadn't earned her spot.....

Hailey Van Lith is a great player but I think she is much better suited for 3v3 games than 5v5. Her size, speed and b-ball IQ hurt her in 5v5 in my opinion. Bueckers is the model of amazing B-ball IQ and flourishes in 5v5. In 3v3 there’s a lot more space and the movements are simpler. VanLiths ball skills are excellent and she can take advantage of the space. Hailey Van Lith is a great player, adding her to a 3v3 team seems like a good choice. And USA was proven right by the results.

Putting her on the U19 team over girls like Haley Jones, now that smells of someone inside USA favoriting Hailey Van Lith.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Hailey Van Lith is a great player but I think she is much better suited for 3v3 games than 5v5. Her size, speed and b-ball IQ hurt her in 5v5 in my opinion. Bueckers is the model of amazing B-ball IQ and flourishes in 5v5. In 3v3 there’s a lot more space and the movements are simpler. VanLiths ball skills are excellent and she can take advantage of the space. Hailey Van Lith is a great player, adding her to a 3v3 team seems like a good choice. And USA was proven right by the results.

Putting her on the U19 team over girls like Haley Jones, now that smells of someone inside USA favoriting Hailey Van Lith.
Maybe Jones is not as good as you think she is. Maybe she did not play as well as Hailey Van Lith during the trials.

Reaction Score
Oh contraire, mon frere:

Hailey Van Lith may very well have earned her spot, but at least these highlights seem to suggest Jones played pretty well, or at least put together a nice highlight reel.

I remember being extremely impressed with Rickea Jackson’s highlights from the U17 trials, yet she was cut from the team. I guess too small a sample size.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom