3 Of The 7 Best Are Coming to UCONN | Page 2 | The Boneyard

3 Of The 7 Best Are Coming to UCONN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Er, Tina and Kaleena were both highly acclaimed players in high school, ranked #1 by several scouting sites and receivers of multiple awards.

I would add Jess Moore to the list, though, and maybe Maria Conlon.
A lot of folks think, despite the considerable hype, both Maya and Kaleena were better than expected. I think, by the time Tina left, she was also even better than expected.

Reaction Score
What was the comment she made as she walked out of the arena after the UConn loss in last years Nationals .."I know of 4 years that it won't happen again" ...!!!!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
What was the comment she made as she walked out of the arena after the UConn loss in last years Nationals .."I know of 4 years that it won't happen again" ...!!!!
hey bill. welcome to the board! i don't recall reading that but it doesn't mean it wasn't said. love it if true!!

Reaction Score
lol. well said. but mostly the HS rankings are most useful for bragging rights. we won't know how "good" she is until she gets to UCONN and starts practicing and playing... but you know me - i've been on the Morgan bandwagon big time since we recruited her and since she verbaled.
Hey E:) I think at the time she was 12 on HG then had a fantastic year,Her HS Team finishedNationally #2 chosen for the USA19 Gold winning team. Dropped to 15 Didn't she have a sister who was a SR on the team. It would be nice if we had some legacy players. Younger sisters,who are even better or as good as recent players! Or older players who have daughters ready to follow in their Mom or for that matter Dads shoes!
The mens team must have daughters who are teenagers? How about twins,triplets! Plumlee family three sons currently on the Duke team.
Back to Morgan she was ranked #1 as a FR! It will be interesting to see how she does this week in Phoenix. Ist 3 games 40,26 <outplayed #7 Howard in that game,and 38!

Reaction Score
It would be a heavy blow to our women's game, a big part of every ones life is HOPE --- You have the best coach and enough talent for him to work his magic yet there may be a crack in the door for a few. Greed has led to enough problems.

Now where did you buy your hair shirt again? Maybe we should all get one while we do our penance.

This is a fan board, for Pete's sake.

Reaction Score
So I guess that means our starting five in 2015 and 2016 will likewise be Naismith and Wooden finalists? Truly blindmowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom