3 future WNBA GOATS hanging out | Page 2 | The Boneyard

3 future WNBA GOATS hanging out

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
One thing I really love: fierce on-court rivals can be besties off the court. Talk about some good role-modeling for the youngins.

It's ok I suppose in the women's game, but I prefer rivals that have real dislike for each other on the court. I know that's difficult these days as kids (male and female) are a different breed, and they often grow up together on the basketball circuit.

I don't think it can be avoided. The use of the term GOAT prompts reactions regardless of the sport. It always will.

<--- GOAT Burger and Cake Eater

Reaction Score
Yeah, I think "Future WNBA Stars" would be an appropriate stretch. The actual GOATs have 20 years in the bank that the classes of 2023 and 2024 do not. Dee has 3 NCAA championships. Boston, Jones, and Paige have only 2 combined.
2 combined out of only 2 though.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
2 combined out of only 2 though.

With opportunity for only 1 more, most likely.

The great Maya Moore gets dissed here because she won “only” 2 championships in college. BTW, she and Tina were the only star players to post consecutive undefeated seasons.

Reaction Score
With opportunity for only 1 more, most likely.

The great Maya Moore gets dissed here because she won “only” 2 championships in college. BTW, she and Tina were the only star players to post consecutive undefeated seasons.
oh that cold night in Maples Pavillion at Stanford. Crazy to think if not for that game Uconn mighta won 200 in a row

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
oh that cold night in Maples Pavillion at Stanford. Crazy to think if not for that game Uconn mighta won 200 in a row
Geno and Tiffany had the flu. Maya probably was sick too. And Chiney was on her like a cheap suit.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Geno and Tiffany had the flu. Maya probably was sick too. And Chiney was on her like a cheap suit.
It must be so hard for you counting all the way up to 11...

Reaction Score
It must be so hard for you counting all the way up to 11...
yea Stanford earned that win I won't take anything away. I even said to one of the chats this smells like the game Uconn streak comes to end. Was a big deal, Condolezza Rice was at the game as well.

Reaction Score
Okay, I've been holding my tongue. Can't do it anymore. GOAT is literally a singular designation, there can only be one. Unless you want to split it into GOAT at each position, but I think that entirely defeats the purpose of using the term GOAT. There, I've said it, now I feel better. :p
But wait. What if like with "generational", the length of All-Time is about a year? Can't they be the GOAT for this year? ;):confused: That way they can be replaced next year with the poster's new favorite player.

Reaction Score
But wait. What if like with "generational", the length of All-Time is about a year? Can't they be the GOAT for this year? ;):confused: That way they can be replaced next year with the poster's new favorite player.
Greatest of Annual Time? Per position??
GOATPP

Reaction Score
None of those 3 are my favorite player. I'm assuming by "poster's new favorite Player" you are referring to me since I am the OP who used the phrase GOAT for the 3 young ladies.

Some of y'all are way too uptight. Take a vacation and relax a little. Sheesh.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom