2nd year in a row they laid an egg | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2nd year in a row they laid an egg

Reaction Score
This goes back to not wanting a 5 seed-it is a death sentence. Oh, and our mojo geniuses are awful: Providence won and we lost.
This might ruffle a lot of feathers on here but Providence is better then us, I'm sorry its true, factually.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
This might ruffle a lot of feathers on here but Providence is better then us, I'm sorry its true, factually.
I think it’s a push but I don’t think they are overrated.

Reaction Score
I think it’s a push but I don’t think they are overrated.
Maybe so I would like to be in the 2nd rd right now and be overrated. Im sure they wouldve beaten NMSU.

Reaction Score
Huge red flag for Dan. The best coaches outperform their seed on average. We underperform.

If we don’t get a tourney win next year his seat should be very hot.
His seat should at least be warm right now, if we don't make the second weekend next year then turn the burner up to 11

Reaction Score
Maybe The Big East sucks.....Uconn, Marquette and Creighton all bounced and 2 of 3 not close

Reaction Score
As the higher seed. I'm so mad because after last year I thought they would come out and play much better. Since it's mostly the same team, is it these players who can't play under pressure? Or is it the coaching staff who can't get the team ready? Or some of both? I am so mad right now.
Yes

Reaction Score
We've been saying it all season - we really need that 2nd shooting guard. Now we need 2.
We need to go hard in the transfer portal for one or two guards. I know Hurley worries about culture, but what’s the culture going to be if we keep getting bounced in the first round. This isn’t Syracuse. We’re not building a literal family.

Reaction Score
1 dude beat them...that is awful over half their points. This NMST team is not good, conference not good. I'm a Hurley fan and an old time field house crowd fan. This was ugly and unprepared and I've took up for Hurley, but no excuses on this one. Hope we keep trending up and the BE is overrated by the looks of it.

Reaction Score
This is a fact.

Our teams under Hurley consistently play extremely tight, always panic, lose too many games we shouldn’t and generally come up short in important games.

Yeah we are tough and generally play good defense.

A good “Culture” is nice to have but talent and strategy win games. We haven’t had much on the strategy part.

But next year the team will wear shirts that say something to remind them of this loss abs everything will be better! Lol
Pretty much sums it up

Reaction Score
We went from the king of the hill to the dumpster and now the garbage can. Wohoo.

Reaction Score
If we dont win a game in the tournament next year he needs to be launched.
With the roster next year, we ain’t making the tournament. Lol. What are you smoking??

Reaction Score
If we dont win a game in the tournament next year he needs to be launched.
Brad Stevens is down the pike. I want Hurley to be the guy badly, but were Uconn not Iowa why can't we upgrade, and Hurley isnt Calhoun.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom