2nd place - Ahhhh yeah | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2nd place - Ahhhh yeah

Reaction Score
I'm still on the ship but I'm hanging on for dear life.

No need to hang on, just hang out with some of us:

passengers-of-the-queen-mary-2-luxury-liner-crowd-a-deck-underneath-picture-id2902710

Reaction Score
F Tulsa. And that Memphis fart.
To be fair that Memphis fart is starting to look more and more like an outlier relative to the past month's performances.

I'm still on the "we need to move on from Ollie" train, but one thing I'll say for the man is that his teams generally play better ball later in the season. Maybe he was able to convince this group that it was late in the season after that Tulsa loss.

Reaction Score
To be fair that Memphis fart is starting to look more and more like an outlier relative to the past month's performances.

I'm still on the "we need to move on from Ollie" train, but one thing I'll say for the man is that his teams generally play better ball later in the season. Maybe he was able to convince this group that it was late in the season after that Tulsa loss.
Ollie’s teams ,despite what the lynch mob says usually play up to their potential,
It may take awhile to get there though.
His problem is building a team and keeping them together long enough to really develop. He has managerial problems and a big part of being a college head coach is managerial rather than coaching. We’ve had almost completely new teams the last three years. That never translates into a winning formula.
He might be better suited to be an NBA head coach as long as he has a good GM.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom