27 0 Run | The Boneyard

27 0 Run

Reaction Score
Is that the longest ever felt like it would never end in the building tonight have we ever gone on a longer run without a single point by the other team

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I don’t remember who did it, but a ways back, some low-major started a game 44-0 or something like that. I only remember it because I think the previous record holder before that was Seton Hall.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I am taking credit for tonight’s run. Due to a family illness and COVID i hadn’t been to a game in person for almost 4 years until tonight. What a crazy first half. I’ve seen DePaul a few times on TV and while they aren’t good, they aren’t as bad as that stretch made them look. They outscored ys in the second half FWIW. A pretty relaxing W.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I am taking credit for tonight’s run. Due to a family illness and COVID i hadn’t been to a game in person for almost 4 years until tonight. What a crazy first half. I’ve seen DePaul a few times on TV and while they aren’t good, they aren’t as bad as that stretch made them look. They outscored ys in the second half FWIW. A pretty relaxing W.
Credit or not, you certainly received the joy!

Reaction Score
I remember being at this game vs New Hampshire.

i think that 32-0 run to start the game may also be the. All time run, but dont know
I took some guests to that game and it actually started to become so painful to watch most of us were rooting for UNH to score.

Reaction Score
In 1984, the Detroit Tigers record through their first 40 games was 35-5.

That's all I got.

Reaction Score
I took some guests to that game and it actually started to become so painful to watch most of us were rooting for UNH to score.
I think this is the winner. Pretty sure this 32-0 run was a record at the time and hasn’t been beat. hats off to Scrutiner for remembering. I was thinking it was Vermont and could find it on googles.

Reaction Score
I was not there, but would have been content if UNH went 40 minutes without scoring.
I agree. I was at that UNH game at Gampel. I have nothing against UNH but never felt pity for them either

Reaction Score

i think that 32-0 run to start the game may also be the. All time run, but dont know
That was one of the few Gampel games I've been to. The places erupted when UNH finally scored. I remember newcomer Gilad Katz looking like a First Team AA.

Reaction Score

Our starting point guard in that game was . . . . . Gilad Katz.

Reaction Score
Shhhhhhh. Power conference. But it’s the “newbie”
The power conference definition should strictly be based on the money. Otherwise who cares? If you take in $20m/year from your conference then it is a power conference, and if not then it's not. I don't know where you draw that line, but it seems silly to think Big East teams would ever be put in the same category as B1G teams.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom