2025 Recruiting Targets? | Page 11 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting Targets?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
We're watching Acaden Lewis this afternoon. I have a good feing about this one.

Just saw a tweet saying he and Dybantsa are the only 2025s with offers from all 5 blue bloods... UConn, Duke, UK, Kansas, UNC. Impressive as hell.
Definitely impressive that people are finally acknowledging UConn is a blue blood.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Mullins has some bounce and a ton of swagger.

He’s already got the body and maybe the confidence of sophomore Hawkins.

awy

Reaction Score
Reibe likes the creighton playstyle and staff, might end up there if uconn doesn't swoop. he's a german national who is also a fast riser in the rankings. I think strategically he'll be a really good get as he's a skilled euro big with both inside and outside game, decent mobility on defense as well. it'll also likely be a multiyear commitment with NIL efficiency.

a few more highlights, this guy is not a stiff and gets to his spots

BABY KRISTAPS PORZINGIS? Eric Reibe Goes OFF at Paul Biancardi Camp!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Reibe likes the creighton playstyle and staff, might end up there if uconn doesn't swoop. he's a german national who is also a fast riser in the rankings. I think strategically he'll be a really good get as he's a skilled euro big with both inside and outside game, decent mobility on defense as well. it'll also likely be a multiyear commitment with NIL efficiency.

a few more highlights, this guy is not a stiff and gets to his spots

BABY KRISTAPS PORZINGIS? Eric Reibe Goes OFF at Paul Biancardi Camp!

Go Dick Wolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Reaction Score
Jemison is now 39th in his class on 247 and the composite.

Visiting ND and Alabama. UConn and Alabama seem to be recruiting all the same players this year. Will UConn get involved? I have to guess that at this point UConn isn't interested for some reason.

Reaction Score
Visiting ND and Alabama. UConn and Alabama seem to be recruiting all the same players this year. Will UConn get involved? I have to guess that at this point UConn isn't interested for some reason.

I'm sure there are good reasons for it but damn, it breaks my heart every time Connecticut produces a top-50 talent that doesn't go to UConn.

Just reinforces what a special thing the past two years were with Cling Kong.

Reaction Score

He's a good player and a good kid but we're at the point where we're Duke/Kentucky and can bring in basically any top kid we want. It's probably just a case of being so deep at the wing and we're only taking a limited # of freshmen since UConn is also the best transfer portal school now.

I'll be rooting for him, I always pull the hardest for CT kids.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom