2025 Ohio State game canceled | The Boneyard

2025 Ohio State game canceled

Reaction Score
This kind of sucks. TOS will pay Grambling a mil, so money doesn't seem to be the issue.
I wonder if UConn was happy with this development.

Reaction Score
I am not too upset about this. Wouldn’t be shocked that we were pretty satisfied. On the other hand, while I don’t expect Grambling to win, I wouldn’t be sad if Ohio State loses their starting quarterback for the season.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Well if we wanted an easier game for a W perhaps we can schedule ND, which should be a day-tripper for ya
Day trip is back and forth in a day. ND ain't that. It's 6 hours one way. Buffalo and Maryland are possible but both would be nine hours RT. Columbus was six RT tops.

Reaction Score
Money aside, I don't see any benefit to playing them. Some measuring sticks are better left unused.

Iowa or Michigan State would be a more useful opponent for a re-building program. That way, it's at worst a valuable learning experience with an outside shot for better if everything goes perfectly.

Reaction Score
Although I'm disappointed because I would have liked to travel to the Horseshoe. But I guess not getting blown out on national TV is a plus. They should get North Dakota or NDSU on the schedule.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Money aside, I don't see any benefit to playing them. Some measuring sticks are better left unused.

Iowa or Michigan State would be a more useful opponent for a re-building program. That way, it's at worst a valuable learning experience with an outside shot for better if everything goes perfectly.
With our financial future very worrisome, $1.95 million would have been worth whatever after effects may have happened, which likely would have been none.

I think the money loss is a big hit.

Reaction Score
You would think some of those’d scum bag SEC fb schools would be chomping on the bit to avenge their men’s bb teams getting their keysters kicked by Hurley & Co.

Maybe they all remember us schooling South Carolina in that bowl game
I mean, the news just dropped

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom