2024 Season Ticket Upgrades | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2024 Season Ticket Upgrades

Reaction Score
Picked at 11:40 today. I was lucky, but I don't expect lower bowl seats to last much longer. Lots of good lower row seats in the upper bowl. Those are good options

Again, my advice is the grab what you can. Since these are forever seats, I don't anticipate much availability next year and beyond. This is the year they're gobbled up
Did something change in the way season tickets are re-upped this year? I thought they were always "forever seats"

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
No, they are forever seats. But you can choose to improve and / or add more seats during your time slot every year

If you choose to do nothing, you keep the same seats as long as you make the asked for annual donation

Reaction Score
And this is with a significant increase in prices.
The price situation is kind of funny in retrospect.

The marketing, bait and switch tactics, and time of rollout were horrendous in the moment and in hindsight. Losing in the 1st Round of the tourney put salt in the wound and the drawing a middling OKST team instead of Kansas or Baylor at home did not help.

In the end, the heightened prices were in service of a championship season so you paid up, you got your money's worth (excluding the SJU game).

Then they win a National Championship and the prices stay the same. Not what you would expect, but I guess it all ends up in the same place.

Reaction Score
Did something change in the way season tickets are re-upped this year? I thought they were always "forever seats"
Nothing has changed but I have a strange suspicion that people who had dropped out and have tons of priority points got back in. Or people with lots of points are buying tickets for their family/friends.

Reaction Score
I have season tix at both Gampel and XL. I logged in today to add to my seats. I have two friends who wanted to jump in so I got 2 more at Gampel and 2 more at XL. Already can’t wait for the banner unveiling at the first Gampel game this year. One for the thumb!

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Any news on sales? I can't find any

I'm assuming it's the best season ticket sales in a long time, maybe like 2005 or something

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom