2024 Season Ticket Upgrades | The Boneyard

2024 Season Ticket Upgrades

Reaction Score
The email was supposed to come today (Thursday) but it never did. However, you can log into your account and see when you pick time is and what is available on uconnhuskies.com. My pick time is Tuesday at 1700

Reaction Score
The email was supposed to come today (Thursday) but it never did. However, you can log into your account and see when you pick time is and what is available on uconnhuskies.com. My pick time is Tuesday at 1700
What section of the account did you go to see this?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I called at 4:15 PM, they said the email was still going out yesterday. Just tried to log in to my account, seems to be some sort of technical issues now.

Thanks for the update.

willie99

Reaction Score
Working now

Reaction Score
What section of the account did you go to see this?
After you log in, there is a link in the upper right hand corner of your "My Account" page. When you go to the actual seat selection site, it will show you your selection time.

Reaction Score
Can you be more specific as to where & what you do on your account to see the date & time. I seem to be having no luck..thanks

willie99

Reaction Score
Tickets
My account

Top of the column on the right, click "relocate/upgrade or add new basketball season tickets"

Middle of page, number (1), check inventory availability

Change venue on top left hand side

Reaction Score
In the "My Account" page, there should be a link that says, "Relocate/Upgrade or Add New Season Tickets." When you click on that, it brings you to the seat selection website. It should automatically log you in. On left side, it will say, "Welcome John Doe!" Below that, it will show your selection time and current seats.

Reaction Score
After you log in, there is a link in the upper right hand corner of your "My Account" page. When you go to the actual seat selection site, it will show you your selection time.
For everyone else. This is only visible from your desktop. If your on your phone you need to change to desktop view.

They tell you not to do the seat selection process from your phone, that's why it's not visible in mobile view.

Reaction Score
Same here, no email, but could view process. My slot is Tuesday 1:11. Looked at 111 (my section) and 110 and pickins are mighty slim. Will probably stay where we are unless someone in better seats bails which is pretty unlikely. (Gampel)

Reaction Score
Same here, no email, but could view process. My slot is Tuesday 1:11. Looked at 111 (my section) and 110 and pickins are mighty slim. Will probably stay where we are unless someone in better seats bails which is pretty unlikely. (Gampel)
Same. And I'm Tuesday at 1:40... Don't take the seats in looking at! /s

Lol

Siv

Reaction Score
I just spoke with the ticket office. A number of emails did not go out. The rep had to re-send mine
Also checking why the seat donation for lateral moves is showing an increase from what I’ve already paid

Reaction Score
My time is Monday at 2:00. Pickings are slim. I have my eyes on a set of tickets but doubt they are there when I pick.
I just spoke with the ticket office. A number of emails did not go out. The rep had to re-send mine
Also checking why the seat donation for lateral moves is showing an increase from what I’ve already paid
I just talked to someone and they said that's a glitch. It should be fixed by selection time.

Reaction Score
Very slim pickings in the lower bowl, but some good ones. Quite a few (relatively) in the upper seatback areas and end zones but, again, not as many as in recent years past.
Monday, early afternoon, is my slot and I'm not divulging any more info so I can minimize the likelihood someone swoops in for the ones I'm looking at............;)

willie99

Reaction Score
This will be the last year to purchase decent seats. whatever is available will be gone

And as long as they're forever seats, availability will be scarce going forward. Buy now, buy this year, or forever wish you had.

Reaction Score
Looks like for the first time in the "online seat relocation era" I will not be moving. All the options I wanted were taken. But no big deal. Nice to see people getting back into this

willie99

Reaction Score
Picked at 11:40 today. I was lucky, but I don't expect lower bowl seats to last much longer. Lots of good lower row seats in the upper bowl. Those are good options

Again, my advice is the grab what you can. Since these are forever seats, I don't anticipate much availability next year and beyond. This is the year they're gobbled up

Reaction Score
My time is tomorrow but I don't see anything better than what I have opening up. Fun time to be a fan in the building! Can't wait!

willie99

Reaction Score
Any updates? What does availability look like now? Once you've made your changes, you can't log back in

Reaction Score
Any updates? What does availability look like now? Once you've made your changes, you can't log back in
I can tell you there's not much in the lower bowl of Gampel.

Reaction Score
There were plenty of lower bowl seats available last night, but I couldn't make the leap - $1000 more per seat donation - couldn't justify it.

Reaction Score
I can tell you there's not much in the lower bowl of Gampel.
It’s insane. There’s basically nothing left lower level at Gampel. I’d say less than 50 seats. In past years there was always tons of seats behind the basket available.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom