OT: - 2023 Wnba mock draft | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: 2023 Wnba mock draft

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Fun little article on whether the Lynx should tank this season in the tiny hope to get Paige.

At the end, 2024 may be the better season to tank Paige and Caitlyn (any others?)
Brink has the tools to be a top tier pro. Angel Reese as well. 2020 was an extremely loaded high school class.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Brink has the tools to be a top tier pro. Angel Reese as well. 2020 was an extremely loaded high school class.
But the "tanking" question goes beyond "top tier" pro. Does the team think the player is a foundational player both on and off the court (putting fans in the seat) . Paige and Caitlyn seem that way to me, Brink I am on the fence but I think it is harder for bigs and I do not see it for Reese.

Reaction Score
I assume Paige will factor in whose picking #1 into her decision of when to enter the draft. I think she should stay at least as long as the team picking number 1 is a franchise she wants to be on. Maybe she stays for a super senior season.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
But the "tanking" question goes beyond "top tier" pro. Does the team think the player is a foundational player both on and off the court (putting fans in the seat) . Paige and Caitlyn seem that way to me, Brink I am on the fence but I think it is harder for bigs and I do not see it for Reese.
Agree, I dont see Brink or Reese as "tank worthy". Both could be All-WNBA players but I don't see either as a future MVP like Bueckers or Clark could be.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom