2022 UConn Men’s Hockey East Tournament > #16 BU @ UConn - Sat. 3/12/22@4:30p @XL Center on CollegeSportsLive | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2022 UConn Men’s Hockey East Tournament > #16 BU @ UConn - Sat. 3/12/22@4:30p @XL Center on CollegeSportsLive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
FINALLY!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN PROGRAM HISTORY, THE UCONN HUSKIES HAVE WON A HOCKEY EAST PLAYOFF GAME!!!!!
I read it like The Rock was doing a WWE promo. Was that the intent, cuz it sounded good that way in my head?

Reaction Score
Good game by the Huskies. I still dizzy from watching the game on College Sports Net. Talk about a bad camera guy. Always well behind the play and real jerky camera movements.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
I can make either one, but does the lower seeds get the 4:30 game?

Everybody try and buy through UConn so we can get a good full UConn section.
not sure about how the times work, but I know they reseed after the quarterfinal round

Reaction Score
I can make either one, but does the lower seeds get the 4:30 game?

Everybody try and buy through UConn so we can get a good full UConn section.
If the favorites win out I’d imagine they would put the real Boston school at prime time (NE vs UConn) and have the two UMasses play at 4.
But if BC beats Northeastern I’d think UMass Vs BC is definitely prime time
The one caveat is that NESN completely ignores UConn so who the hell knows.

Reaction Score
I’m not sure id trust scans after reading the article about gampel vs XL by Anthony.
There is a UConn vs state govt thing Going on right now.
Naked eye I would have guessed MINIMUM 4k. But somewhere between 4.5 and 5 for sure.
And that was BY FAR the best crowd of the year, bringing it right from the anthem onward

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
3,416!?!??

there was more than 3,416 there or 1/2 of the scans didn’t register. Bowl wasn’t full, but I’d say somewhere between 5-6k
That’s BS…I’ve been to every home game this year and this may have been the biggest crowd. Loudest as well. Why can’t we do anything right in this State? By the way, the ticket office gets a big fat zero for their performance this week. As well as the administration. It was pathetic.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
They pulled off running buses to MSG for the BE Tourney this week w/ very little notice.
Yeah…everything for hoops…barely a mention of the game today all week. And they screwed up the tickets so much that the attendance is all wrong. They need to get their act together. I had to call the ticket office three times to get my tickets… after I had already paid for them. I know people that paid for their season ticket seats and had them sold to someone else anyway. Come on. Do better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69