Men - 2022 UConn Baseball @ NCAA Tournament’s College Park Regional (6/3> 6/6). Winner Take All - Monday 6/6 @7p v. Maryland on ESPNU. Audio Mixlr/97-9 ESPN | Page 39 | The Boneyard

Men 2022 UConn Baseball @ NCAA Tournament’s College Park Regional (6/3> 6/6). Winner Take All - Monday 6/6 @7p v. Maryland on ESPNU. Audio Mixlr/97-9 ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I agree on the first part too. But I couldn't possibly disagree more with your 2nd paragraph. It's a major major issue. The throw day comparison is a really bad one, it's not remotely comparable

I'm not going to derail the thread and post anymore because it's an enjoyable game. I love Jim Penders and what he's done for UConn baseball, but this is a big black eye for him and he continues to put UConn pitchers in harm's way with these choices. I hope Peterson fares better than past UConn pitchers who have done this
it's not ok. HS, AAU and college coaches continue to do this and we wonder why guys are getting tommy john in their teens.

My AAU team had a bunch of studs on it. half the team played D1 and a few were drafted and a couple made the show. Our coach refused to pull this crap and we didn't win as much as some other teams, but he also didn't get them hurt. Morality means more than wins.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
it's not ok. HS, AAU and college coaches continue to do this and we wonder why guys are getting tommy john in their teens.

My AAU team had a bunch of studs on it. half the team played D1 and a few were drafted and a couple made the show. Our coach refused to pull this crap and we didn't win as much as some other teams, but he also didn't get them hurt. Morality means more than wins.
Yes, it does absolutely matter but the arm problems are almost always due to what they throw more so than how much they throw.

I'll stop now.

Reaction Score
Bizarre to see stock goes into a massive struggle at the most important time of year.

Reaction Score
This plate umpire sucks balls

Maryland's jerk fans behind the plate are paying dividends. The ump is clearly rattled and now heavily favoring Maryland with balls and strikes.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
NCAA Baseball the game is never over and no lead is safe. Giving up 4 runs in the 5th with only one earned has kept Maryland in this game. UConn might need 13 runs to win this game.

Reaction Score
Bizarre to see stock goes into a massive struggle at the most important time of year.
Going on a month now. He was up near .420 at one point. And that’s not a knock on him. I love how aggressive he is at the plate, he just doesn’t have his confidence right now either.

Reaction Score
Bottom 6th, UConn offense goes down in order. 10-5 UConn.

Reaction Score
NCAA Baseball the game is never over and no lead is safe. Giving up 4 runs in the 5th with only one earned has kept Maryland in this game. UConn might need 13 runs to win this game.

I said earlier it’ll take a minimum of a dozen runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom