2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 101 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Loomis Chaffee DB Da’Quan Gonzales commits to Yale

Ya just never know - Other offers besides UConn from Air Force, Arizona, Arkansas, Army, Coastal Carolina, Columbia, Duke, FAU, Georgia Tech, Illinois, Iowa State, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Miami (FL), Michigan State, Ole Miss, Penn State, Princeton, Syracuse, Tennessee, Tulane, UMass, Vanderbilt, Wake Forest, WVA, Yale and BC

Well, if he's not going to take his education seriously......

Great respect for the kids who make these types of decisions. There's nothing certain about getting an NFL career, whereas a degree from Yale can open up a lot of doors.

Reaction Score
Hat tip to @ktuck911 - he had the eagle eye to notice that at the 53rd second of yesterday's video you can see a man with the Kentucky jacket. Hat tip to some others around here who were also in on this one when it started about two weeks ago.
He liked a tweet about how the coaches were feeling good after the official visits which definitely spoke that something happened this weekend

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Okay, if we are building a roster to a strict 85 then we are now full.

If we are going to take advantage of the COVid senior year scholarship bonus, then I think we have two more seats and I am thinking at least one of those seats is going to a JUCO DB.

In the meantime, glad we don't have to wait until tomorrow for Pohahau and Bembry.

Reaction Score
Okay, if we are building a roster to a strict 85 then we are now full.

If we are going to take advantage of the COVid senior year scholarship bonus, then I think we have two more seats and I am thinking at least one of those seats is going to a JUCO DB.

In the meantime, glad we don't have to wait until tomorrow for Pohahau and Bembry.
Didn’t latest wr to enter portal create a new opening

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Didn’t latest wr to enter portal create a new opening
I already had Jeffries moving on. Anyone that was honored on senior day on the last home game of the year I removed from my 2022 roster, except for Swenson because I was told he was the only player that would be honored and would also be returning.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
I feel we have a chance with Will Dixon tomorrow and I think Dominic Konopka will sign on as well. Would love to see Derek Ferraro still sign for depth but don't think he is a priority.

Reaction Score
I feel we have a chance with Will Dixon tomorrow and I think Dominic Konopka will sign on as well. Would love to see Derek Ferraro still sign for depth but don't think he is a priority.
I believe we have to add George Steele too!

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
No longer being recruited by us (former staff) but signing tomorrow might bring him to Houston Baptist. Much like Segree Graham he seems to be dropping down to 1AA for now.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Penn State continues to do well with CT private schools

Reaction Score
Penn State continues to do well with CT private schools

Maybe filling the void left by Michigan since Don Brown left, and now with Harbaugh leaving. Can't fathom why kids would want to go to PSU, hopefully we can keep gaining ground with the preps.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom