2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting Thread

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
6-2 190lb LB/WR @ Danbury (CT) High School:

No offers yet apparently, but I think he's one to keep an eye on.

This is fun

He visited with fellow mad hatter DJ Donovan (has Marist offered pinned, but could we see him here as a WO?) last spring.

Reaction Score

This is fun

He visited with fellow mad hatter DJ Donovan (has Marist offered pinned, but could we see him here as a WO?) last spring.

I’d offer him based just on his high school and genes ?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I’d offer him based just on his high school and genes ?
Yep - the genes - another reason I bothered to post this one.

Full download right here with this nice profile write up. Dad was MLB pitcher Lee Smith, Uncle is George Radachowsky who played as a DB in the NFL in 56 games. Uncle went to BC, so we have that to deal with. Story says Nick values education which is a plus.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Santiago is an Upstate NYer who headed out west to play high school ball this year:

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

This is fun

I mentioned somewhere that I grew up with DJ Donovan's Mom and his Dad is the principal at Danbury High. I saw DJ and his Mom at Richter Park over the Summer and he said he wasn't sure if he wanted to wrestle or play Football in college. Great kid and athlete, I don't think a PWO is a stretch. I don;t know anything about Nick Smith but if he's related to any of the Smith's I grew up with in Danbury, he's got great genes on the track and the gridiron.

Reaction Score
I mentioned somewhere that I grew up with DJ Donovan's Mom and his Dad is the principal at Danbury High. I saw DJ and his Mom at Richter Park over the Summer and he said he wasn't sure if he wanted to wrestle or play Football in college. Great kid and athlete, I don't think a PWO is a stretch. I don;t know anything about Nick Smith but if he's related to any of the Smith's I grew up with in Danbury, he's got great genes on the track and the gridiron.
Dad is Lee Smith former MLB closer i believe. I thought i read that.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Dad is Lee Smith former MLB closer i believe. I thought i read that.

Man, Noey. That shakes up old memories. There is a family in Danbury who just bred athletes back in the day. The Radachowsky's. Older brother George went to BC full ride and got a cup of coffee in the NFL and also played baseball at BC. Brother Greg was a few years older than me and went to BC on a baseball scholarship and is still the best athlete I've ever played with or seen up close and in person for an extended period of time. Anyhow, their sister is a great athlete too and she married Lee Smith and I know they had a child a while back. Must be Nick.

Reaction Score

Websley Etienne is a 5-11170lb DB from Western High School in Davie Florida. Other offers from Buffalo, FAU, Indiana, Kentucky, Syracuse, UAB and Utah.

Highlights

Griggs

Yale Bowl portal 8
Reaction Score
See you at Pippa's!!!

Reaction Score

Jaylon Glover is a 5-9 190lb RB from Lake Gibson High School in Lakeland Florida. Other offers from Arkansas, Cincinnati, FAU, FIU, FSU, Georgia State, Georgia Tech, Iowa State, Kentucky, Miami, Samford, South Carolina, Southern Miss, Temple, Toledo, Troy, UCF, USF, Utah, Vanderbilt and WVA.

Highlights

Reaction Score

Mario Easterly is a 6-0 195lb WR/DB from Bishop McDevitt High High School in Harrisburg PA. Other offers from Bowling Green, Kent State and Toledo.

Highlights

Reaction Score
UConn trying to keep that SLC pipeline flowing...

RJ Maryland is a 6-4 210lb TE/WR from Southlake Carroll High School in Southlake Texas. Other offers from Grambling, Houston, Kansas State, LaTech, Liberty, Miami (FL), San Diego State and UTSA.

Highlights

RJ’s dad is former University of Miami/Dallas Cowboys/Oakland Raiders/Green Bay Packers standout Russell Maryland.

Reaction Score

RJ Maryland is a 6-4 210lb TE/WR from Southlake Carroll High School in Southlake Texas. Other offers from Grambling, Houston, Kansas State, LaTech, Liberty, Miami (FL), San Diego State and UTSA.

Highlights

RJ’s dad is former University of Miami/Dallas Cowboys/Oakland Raiders/Green Bay Packers standout Russell Maryland.

Fellow UConn/Southlake Carroll alum:

RobbyRochester @RochesterRobby 1h
Replying to @RJMaryland1and @UConnFootball
You know what to do

Joe McFadden@joe_mcfad02 1h
Yessir Rj you know what to do!

Reaction Score

Highlights

Would be a great pickup on name alone

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom