2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
Just sharing... nice to have lofty goals ;)

>>Kron has been recruited in both sports. He says as of now he will only play baseball but has left the door open to trying to play both baseball and football at UConn.<<

A bit more on Kron in this article:

Alternate access link here<

>>Kron has played with Greger in each of the last four summers so the duo already has a strong bond.

“Right when he committed he said he wanted me to join him there,” Kron said. “I started narrowing it down to some schools, he was very supportive of me but was definitely urging me to come. He was telling me all the great things about the coaches, the facility. He did his job persuading me to choose UConn.”

Kron is an intriguing recruit considering that he is a talented quarterback as well.

“I think I knew baseball would be the path I went down,” Kron said. “I never ruled out football and still haven’t ruled out football. UConn is a school that Coach Penders has said that if the football side recruits me, he has no problem with me actually playing both sports at UConn.”

So is UConn showing interest in Kron in football as well?

“My coach and offensive coordinator [Greg Jaskot] has talked to a couple of coaches there,” Kron said. “They said they know me, they have seen film of me but they want to see me play in person. If we end up having a season this year, maybe they will show some more interest. I haven’t personally talked to them but they know who I am.”
<<

Reaction Score
Trumbull CT/St Peter’s Prep NJ DB/Ath Kenny Soares:

They gotta stay relentless with the recruitment with this young man. He's like Tyler P. Gotta keep him home....Inexcusable to let him get away...

Reaction Score

J.R. Strauss is a 6-2 210lb LB/TE from Exeter Township High School in Reading, PA. Other offers from BGSU, Buffalo, CMU, Penn and UMass.

Highlights

Reaction Score

Ethan Vasko is a 6-4 200lb QB from Oscar Smith High School in Chesapeake, Virginia. Other offers from Buffalo, Morgan State, VaTech and William&Mary.

Highlights

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Have we ever signed a Kanyuk that didn't come via The Canadian Pipeline?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
NH athlete/QB attending Central Mass Catholic with a lot of FBS offers who appears to be a Colorado State lean

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
6’4’’ Canadian QB attending Governors Academy in MA

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I like when these have the kid's HS and other offers.
Yeah, I was just putting these out there to show where we are casting our line... some of these kids I posted yesterday have some nice non UConn offers but I didn’t feel like making that extra effort to list.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom