2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 66 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
That's not Will Knight. We saw his face on Friday - I think he came into Storrs separate from this group and didn't stay through today. In & out.
Yea, probably right. I looked @ two different pics. The one w/ Mora’s arm around him is a different pic than one from Delaware I saw. It might be Hicks.

Reaction Score
Bralen Taylor from Texas (Baylor breakout and 6-8) committed to ULM - Louisiana Monroe today

Reaction Score
Hopefully some of these recruits we have been talking to are holding off their announcements for Wends to build anticipation, with I believe 11 guys in the portal and the existing available spaces combined with the decommits, we have room for plenty more. The two from today rate as under the radar RE 1.0 signings, hopefully they turn out that way.

But in order to field a competitive team next year we need a minimum of 2 maybe 3 OL portal or JUCO transfers who can come in and play right away, we need a portal QB, RB, CB, S, DE, and TE. The hype and excitement around the program has been fantastic, but it a little disappointing to not see more tangible results so far.

pssst. Some of these kids have Stars and numbers higher than most everyone we have ever gotten. Offers? Previously committed to Florida + Alabama

Reaction Score
Hopefully some of these recruits we have been talking to are holding off their announcements for Wends to build anticipation, with I believe 11 guys in the portal and the existing available spaces combined with the decommits, we have room for plenty more. The two from today rate as under the radar RE 1.0 signings, hopefully they turn out that way.

But in order to field a competitive team next year we need a minimum of 2 maybe 3 OL portal or JUCO transfers who can come in and play right away, we need a portal QB, RB, CB, S, DE, and TE. The hype and excitement around the program has been fantastic, but it a little disappointing to not see more tangible results so far.
Agreed. Need some big boys

Reaction Score
Yea, probably right. I looked @ two different pics. The one w/ Mora’s arm around him is a different pic than one from Delaware I saw. It might be Hicks.
Bottom right (#1) could be Nigel Fitzgerald, WR transfer from ODU

Reaction Score
Bottom right (#1) could be Nigel Fitzgerald, WR transfer from ODU
I think you’re right based on the markings on his right arm/elbow.

Justin Joly is top left
?Deyavie Hammond (JUCO)?
Murawski
?
Bo Estes is top right (white jersey)
KJ Burke is bottom left (2)
George Steele is second in from bottom left (6)
Nigel Fitzgerald (1)

Reaction Score

Justin Joly is top left
?Deyavie Hammond (JUCO)?
Murawski
?
Nigel Fitzgerald (1)
Look for Nigel’s commitment tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Nigel Fitzgerald offer list from HS?

Charlotte and ODU were his final 2. He also had scholarship offers from Army, Buffalo, Campbell, Coastal Carolina, Delaware, Eastern Kentucky, Eastern Michigan, Howard, Marshall, Miami (Ohio), Navy, N.C. Central, Richmond, Towson, Virginia, Western Carolina and Wofford.

Reaction Score
Nigel Fitzgerald offer list from HS?

Charlotte and ODU were his final 2. He also had scholarship offers from Army, Buffalo, Campbell, Coastal Carolina, Delaware, Eastern Kentucky, Eastern Michigan, Howard, Marshall, Miami (Ohio), Navy, N.C. Central, Richmond, Towson, Virginia, Western Carolina and Wofford.
Has Nigel been productive at ODU?

Reaction Score

Justin Joly is top left
?Deyavie Hammond (JUCO)?
Murawski
?
Nigel Fitzgerald (1)
That last question mark is Thomas Le Boucher, a Juco teammate of Hammond, from France.

Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score

Makes me more curious about Xavier Brown on two fronts
1- Did we just anticipate a transfer and rescind an offer
2- obviously we were looking for WRs so this makes that situation more confusing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom