2022 Recruiting: JJ Starling | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: JJ Starling

Reaction Score
Sounds like it was always an uphill battle for whatever reason; we gave it our best shot and it just didn’t work out. On to the next one!

Reaction Score
I don’t want to do the Syracuse “too much competition for PT” routine but in this instance, I think it’s legit and said this weeks ago. Even before karaban committed or
Floyd reclassed.

Starling would be at best 5th or 6th in line for guard/ wing minutes. Floyd having a year up makes it harder to jump him for minutes. Gaffney, Jackson, Hawkins, Sool, CFJ all likely/ squarely in front of him. Then you have karaban and a potential Cole return. It’s a lot of competition. This kid can go almost anywhere else and face less competition for early pt. I hate using this “excuse” but it seems legitimate in this case. I never thought we had any shot with him.

Reaction Score
there is one, maybe two, posters who use that nad are shooting about 90%-95%
I don't know how many posters use them but I know our roster would look drastically different if all the smiley and winky faces come to fruition. None of this stuff is gospel, I just get a kick out of posters who seem to think it is.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
So with JJ out of the picture. Do we look to add anyone else?
A wise man once said that the grind never stops. :D

Honestly though I'm not sure what the next move is. I know a lot of energy is going into the 2023 class right now, but I've got to imagine they're going to find a way to reprioritize the 22s, especially with Floyd's reclass.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom